Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

'Joanne' expected to remain Top 5 for Week 2 in BB200

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Yeah the drop off in sales from the debut week is relatively small compared to other releases from Gaga but also just in general in pop 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace
52 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Will she ever be able to open with 1m again like Adele n Taylor?

probably not. and with sales continually decreasing, no one will be able to do it after a while. 

OT: good numbers. I seriously think the fact that she's number two on iTunes and she's holding steady will be a good thing. The promo these next few weeks will keep things consistent, and the SB will give Joanne a good second wind 

Awesome! She keeps surprising me with this. And the fact that she'll have promo through the holidays too. This album has a much better shot at longevity than ARTPOP did. I can't wait to see it play out. 

DeanWinchester
4 hours ago, Mecha Raja said:

Wasn't that ARTPOP? BTW was first... 

smallest drop

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

smallest drop

I read that wrong... my fault there.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

YeehawKylie
9 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

poor Tove Lo though, Lady Wood is so good and deserves so much more :(

She's still pushing Cool Girl, which is such a bop. I still have hope it'll catch on and be a sleeper hit. However, when she does move on to a second single...she has several solid options. 

I think if she gets some decent chart numbers for her singles the album could steadily sell much like QOTC. The fact that she's releasing a second part could help sales too down the road.

Lady Wood is definitely one of the best pop albums of the year, destined to be ignored by the Grammys. :neyde:

vertigostick
2 hours ago, DeathEater said:

How long was ARTPOP in the top 5?

One week only :emma:

And only 3 weeks inside the top 10.

USA : 01-08-07-13-18-18-18-12-22-35-42-49-59-64-61-87-out of top 100

Archived