šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

'Joanne' expected to remain Top 5 for Week 2 in BB200

Americano

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Obman said:

It's hard finding the album. I went to my local Target and couldn't find it. I called the surrounding ones and they all said they didn't have them in stock. I also went to Best Buy and had the worst experience in trying to find it. When I said I was looking for Lady Wood, the guy that was helping me laughed at the name only to later then tell me they didn't have it.Ā 

she's pretty small so I'm sure a lot of stores aren't carrying but it's still on itunes, I wish she did more promo, Cool Girl deserved moreĀ 

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
1 minute ago, Obman said:

It's hard finding the album. I went to my local Target and couldn't find it. I called the surrounding ones and they all said they didn't have them in stock. I also went to Best Buy and had the worst experience in trying to find it. When I said I was looking for Lady Wood, the guy that was helping me laughed at the name only to later then tell me they didn't have it.Ā 

:ladyhaha:Ā 

EdgeofTeeth
3 minutes ago, Obman said:

It is a hella cringey title (the album is great though)Ā :emma:

Stefani328

My cousin bought the digital version yesterday. She loved PI and MRĀ  when I had her listen to it. She's loved all Gaga's previous albums but didn't like ARTPOP. I guess that convinced her enough to buy the album. So I helped with one sale :D

Americano
25 minutes ago, Rescued said:

I wonder are little chartsers satisfied now or isĀ this still not enough?Ā :emma:

Ā 

no it's not enough she needs to sell at least 1m/go platinum in USĀ :gaycat:

don't worry sis you'll hear from us straight through the holidaysĀ 

YeehawKylie
20 minutes ago, Obman said:

Really? I pre-ordered but also found it at Target and bought it. On sale too! People just sleep on Tove Lo, but I do believe she'll gain in sales much like QOTC did, which started out with similar sales and is now certified platinum. She also kills it on streaming.Ā 

27 minutes ago, Admin said:

Damn I was hoping Avenged Sevenfold would be number one. Go stream their album guys it's so good.

dd0.gif

that Joanne reign won't let upĀ 

giphy.gif

ęœˆć«ć‹ć‚ć£ć¦ć€ćŠć—ćŠćć‚ˆļ¼šŸŒ™

display name
50 minutes ago, Coop said:

dd0.gif

This. Y'all better not be taking a break from the good Joanne. :nails:Ā 

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I hear this is already her second smallest 2nd week dropĀ :giveup:

Wasn't that ARTPOP? BTW was first...Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived