Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't think Joanne is Gaga's comeback album

Fanta

Featured Posts

Gagas love
1 hour ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

she changes every era... joanne is just a phase

another ARTPOP can occur at any given moment. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas love
3 hours ago, javaisreve said:

What if she never peaks though??

What if LG6 is even softer??

the meltdowns y'all are going to have.

giphy.gif

LG7-20

On 11/1/2016 at 0:07 AM, Microscope said:

I don't think she wants to/needs to reign pop music anymore. She seems happy just making music and doing other projects that she loves. I wouldn't put my hopes up for a pop "comeback" tbh.

This!

aaronyoji
On 10/31/2016 at 9:09 PM, pedrohemg said:

You're refusing to accept there's no "old Gaga" anymore. This is the Gaga now. She's in another level now. She's not making songs like "I want your ugly, I want your diseases" anymore.

no, she's insisted on "tap down those boots while i beat around, funk me downtown" now. much evolution...

The Fame Joanne
7 hours ago, james19709 said:

Oh please :diane:I hope you're joking cause Bedtime Stories is completely different lmao (I know you prob are joking, but sometimes... ya know)

I meant the success of the albums and I wasn't completely serious here

komronjoel

This gotta stop, Joanne is here and she is real. If there is an EP that miraculous appears, I will scalp myself and delete my account. 

James19709
9 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I meant the success of the albums and I wasn't completely serious here

Good 'cause ARTPOP can hardly be compared to Erotica either

On 11/1/2016 at 0:09 AM, pedrohemg said:

You're refusing to accept there's no "old Gaga" anymore. This is the Gaga now. She's in another level now. She's not making songs like "I want your ugly, I want your diseases" anymore.

Yeah, she doesn't write songs with such crude, pop-like lyrics anymore. Now she makes songs about shoving her fingers up her c u n t

Glamourpuss
On 01/11/2016 at 4:08 AM, Gagaplayer315 said:

You can believe anything you want...

ezgif-2173768360.gif

what is happening in that gif? is she supposed to be actually playing that guitar?

I think this is just not in any way how she thinks and yall need to stop pushing this narrative. It's just not what's happening. 

Gaga used fame in her art in the beginning. Using absurdity to get attention and build a career in a way that was critical of fame. Now she's just trying to be an artist and express herself. She's not thinking about fame. she's thinking about her emotions and helping others. No big concept. No overarching hidden meanings that blow your mind.

Gaga hasn't needed a comeback record so far, as she hasn't gone completely for a time, she has just divided up her talents and has always remained steadily successful. I think that Gaga has already had her reigning time over pop and now has other interests, but music, in general, will always remain a constant for her, no matter what other things she spends her time and talents doing. Gaga IS a constant success and we don't need numbers or constant reminders in our face to see that she is.

Gaga has made it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Luv u Sum

This album is getting the world to love her again. I believe that's such an accomplishment and in the publics eye this is her comeback because a lot of people don't even know ARTPOP exists. 

Archived