💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't think Joanne is Gaga's comeback album

Fanta

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

I wouldn't call it a comeback album, but more something to prepare for her true comeback which was supposed to be ARTPOP but, from the looks of the way things are going, LG6 is shaping up to be her true comeback album

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CowSiss said:

I wouldn't call it a comeback album, but more something to prepare for her true comeback which was supposed to be ARTPOP but, from the looks of the way things are going, LG6 is shaping up to be her true comeback album

Got me crying tears of joy, actually someone intelligent who did read my full post.

Crystalline
4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Some of you need reading glasses. Where did I mention her old music and wanting it back anywhere in my post? If y'all are going to reply in a thread and try to school me on what Gaga is doing now you might want to reread what I posted. I'm very clearly stating Joanne is one of my fav albums but the era feels quieter promo/hype wise and she could potentially be preparing for something bigger. It's not that hard to understand, doll.

Sis, this is GagaDaily, they take everything as "shade" here. You'll never get through. :saladga: 

12 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'm just wondering...

How would you feel if your poured every fiber of your hurt, your being, your soul, ever raw emotion you have felt for three damn horrifying years...

And everyone kept calling it a side project?

Bitch, I'm not sure about you, but that would make me sad and depressed or angry as ****.

please don't do this to Gaga.

It isn't that serious to get personal and call me a bitch, though. Log out for a bit, cutie. And to answer your question, I wouldn't get bothered over a GGD member stating an opinion and what this could potentially be.

18 minutes ago, Microscope said:

I don't think she wants to/needs to reign pop music anymore. She seems happy just making music and doing other projects that she loves. I wouldn't put my hopes up for a pop "comeback" tbh.

Where did I specify her comeback was meant to be pop? I'll wait.

Crystalline

Anyways, being on topic... I like to think of Joanne as her "Bedtime Stories." I am in no way comparing her music or artistry to Madonna's, but just in the sense that it's an album that is more toned down compared to their last album that received backlash (Erotica, ARTPOP). I think I have made a post similar to this, but I feel like her next album will be her "Ray Of Light," and as I said above, not in the sense that it'll be comparable in any way musically or visually... but it will be her huge commercial comeback. It sounds plausible to me, but I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I don't think there is a new EP coming out anytime soon. Maybe, just maybe Gaga and Interscope were considering one in case Joanne flew under the radar. But since it stormed to the top of the charts, that now seems less likely Imo

Katsuki Bakugo
13 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'm just wondering...

How would you feel if your poured every fiber of your hurt, your being, your soul, ever raw emotion you have felt for three damn horrifying years...

And everyone kept calling it a side project?

Bitch, I'm not sure about you, but that would make me sad and depressed or angry as ****.

please don't do this to Gaga.

THis and tbh - What is Gaga coming back from??? I am unsure. Certainly if she never reached the heights she did, this would just be another album in the line of many. She isn't coming back as she hasn't gone anywhere!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Just now, Fanta said:

It isn't that serious to get personal and call me a bitch, though. Log out for a bit, cutie. And to answer your question, I wouldn't get bothered over a GGD stating an opinion and what this could potentially be.

Where did I specify her comeback was meant to be pop? I'll wait.

I'm just wondering though, how would you feel like... half your fandom is clamoring and supposing a release that will never actually happen, then get mad at you for something you never even promised to do?

I'm going to tell you this now. if you want something done exactly how you want it, go and do it yourself. You're delusional for propogating the idea of an EP coming out after the superbowl. You can go, become a famous artist, release an album in October, then release another around your superbowl performance. But I think you're insane for thinking this about Joanne, an album about Gaga herself and inspired by a dead relative.

And that this is some side project testing the waters. gaga is not Britney Spears. She just doesn't release music to test how she would do in a different market. She does what she wants. have you not learned that by now?

this is so insane.

2 minutes ago, Mecha Raja said:

THis and tbh - What is Gaga coming back from??? I am unsure. Certainly if she never reached the heights she did, this would just be another album in the line of many. She isn't coming back as she hasn't gone anywhere!

I think me and many members on this site have agreed that ARTPOP was something she needed coming back from, as it was not exactly the best era/album/or time of her life. And you're either dense or just being silly because everyone knows when an artist (especially big ones like Gaga) is gone for a few years their next album is meant to be the 'comeback' release. 

Just now, Seeka said:

I'm just wondering though, how would you feel like... half your fandom is clamoring and supposing a release that will never actually happen, then get mad at you for something you never even promised to do?

I'm going to tell you this now. if you want something done exactly how you want it, go and do it yourself. You're delusional for propogating the idea of an EP coming out after the superbowl. You can go, become a famous artist, release an album in October, then release another around your superbowl performance. But I think you're insane for thinking this about Joanne, an album about Gaga herself and inspired by a dead relative.

And that this is some side project testing the waters. gaga is not Britney Spears. She just doesn't release music to test how she would do in a different market. She does what she wants. have you not learned that by now?

this is so insane.

I honestly don't give a sh*t what you think about my opinion. All I can say it whatever you were reading must not have been my post because I detect zero negativity in it. Grow up.

I guess I understand what you're trying to say. 

Not sure about calling it "comeback album" or not, but the project Joanne and producer Mark Ronson truly opened a door for Gaga to explore new areas in terms of music artistry and creativity that she hasn't explored just yet. It is basically what happened when she first met Redone and made The Fame. This could be a reach (or not) but we may be at the edge of something even bigger than Joanne.

Also, with Joanne she liberated herself from certain expectations (edm album, huge electronic beats, etc), so now she could do anything at this point without having the fear of failure of reaching those dated expectations, and that's what makes me very excited for LG6.

Archived