💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't think Joanne is Gaga's comeback album

Fanta

Featured Posts

I personally I feel like Joanne is not the comeback album, but more like a project and song collection meant to slowly bring hype and build momentum for something bigger. When I thought about it, it made sense considering Gaga has not been going all out promo wise the way she used to before. This era screams 'testing the waters' for me, to prepare for something bigger I presume. Joanne is still a great album and a favorite of mine, but I'm going with the theory that a potential EP is in the making and to be released in the near future.

I also think the Super Bowl will either mark the real start of this era and give it the push it needs, or the bang of an ending Joanne needs that could serve as a start to something else which could be the tour or a potential EP which is what everyone is speculating. What do y'all think?

giphy.gif

ETA: And no, this isn't about sales just the era in general.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leaf said:

"Joanne Debuts At #1 WW With 314k Copies 1st Week!"

That's a comeback.

5YmlST8.gif

Did I mention sales anywhere in my post? Because this isn't about that :awkney:

Microscope

I don't think she wants to/needs to reign pop music anymore. She seems happy just making music and doing other projects that she loves. I wouldn't put my hopes up for a pop "comeback" tbh.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

4 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

Her album come back was ARTPOP.  

Gaga canceled ARTPOP as a comeback album and released the true comeback album Grammy 2 Grammy.

Just now, Fanta said:

Did I mention sales anywhere in my post? Because this isn't about that 

I don't think we're getting that RedOne EP so fans can quit trying :awkney:

pedrohemg

You're refusing to accept there's no "old Gaga" anymore. This is the Gaga now. She's in another level now. She's not making songs like "I want your ugly, I want your diseases" anymore.

2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

You're refusing to accept there's no "old Gaga" anymore. This is the Gaga now. She's in another level now. She's not making songs like "I want your ugly, I want your diseases" anymore.

XB7pRN9.jpg

q9L5Fl6.jpg

1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

Some of you need reading glasses. Where did I mention her old music and wanting it back anywhere in my post? If y'all are going to reply in a thread and try to school me on what Gaga is doing now you might want to reread what I posted. I'm very clearly stating Joanne is one of my fav albums but the era feels quieter promo/hype wise and she could potentially be preparing for something bigger. It's not that hard to understand, doll.

I'm just wondering...

How would you feel if your poured every fiber of your hurt, your being, your soul, ever raw emotion you have felt for three damn horrifying years...

And everyone kept calling it a side project?

Bitch, I'm not sure about you, but that would make me sad and depressed or angry as ****.

please don't do this to Gaga.

Archived