💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't think Joanne is Gaga's comeback album

Fanta

Featured Posts

Gagas love
Just now, M I M I Z said:

+ If Joanne was the real deal why would Gaga release Joanne in October instead of February or March next year since she knew she's doing the halftime show?

Exacctly

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Leaf said:

XB7pRN9.jpg

q9L5Fl6.jpg

I always thought she planned long time ago for what will be in the coming era

Hit me a message and say hi !

Gagas love
5 minutes ago, Leaf said:

Can't wait for her new EP executively produced by Mark Ronson.

There's your real deal.

YAS

M I M I Z
2 hours ago, Leaf said:

Can't wait for her new EP executively produced by Mark Ronson.

not gonna happen :giggle:

KleinGa
2 hours ago, Leaf said:

"Joanne Monster EP Debuts At #1 WW With 1.3 m pure sale 1st Week!"

That's a comeback.

5YmlST8.gif

Fixed it for yah :hor:

KleinGa
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

In usual GGD fashion they immediately presumed I was knocking down Joanne because I was speculating if it was her true comeback album or if she could potentially be doing something even bigger. Some claimed I mentioned pop, others claimed I mentioned sales and honestly it was a lot of dramatic bs that had nothing to do with the topic.

I am simply saying I personally don't think it's her 'big' comeback album and give reasons why I think so. Never talked down on it or wanted old 'PopGa' back. 

Darling, I 100% agree with you.

I think the comeback will be the EP. 

I'm living for this era though, hope it doesn't end too soon :sara:

"This next couple of years performing and touring the album is going to be so fun and I'm so happy to enjoy starting this #JOANNE journey with you!"

There is no EP planned. She has the ASIB soundtrack + C3C as side projects, and Joanne is her main era/album. The RedOne songs will most likely never get released, she has moved on.

I thought little flopsters had left when perfect illusion released.

How long will you wait for what you consider to be a "comeback album" so I can set a reminder in my phone to celebrate when you leave?

8 minutes ago, uo111 said:

I thought little flopsters had left when perfect illusion released.

How long will you wait for what you consider to be a "comeback album" so I can set a reminder in my phone to celebrate when you leave?

So you can't read too. I feel so bad that this is what GGD has come to. If you can't differentiate between speculation and shade I suggest you shut the f*ck up and keep it moving.

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

So you can't read too. I feel so bad that this is what GGD has come to. If you can't differentiate between speculation and shade I suggest you shut the f*ck up and keep it moving.

Girl, I suggest you learn what your words mean before you use them.

Boo ****ing hoo your post offending Gaga is garnering negative attention. No one gives a **** what you think you meant. What you said is annoying, rude and has no place on a Gaga fan forum.

Just now, uo111 said:

Girl, I suggest you learn what your words mean before you use them.

Boo ****ing hoo your post offending Gaga is garnering negative attention. No one gives a **** what you think you meant. What you said is annoying, rude and has no place on a Gaga fan forum.

I honestly don't give two sh*ts what your assumption is lol. My post was very clearly worded to avoid confusion but I can't help there's people who choose to bump a thread just to be petty and childish instead of be on topic.

You can say you disagree and say Joanne is Gaga's only focus or you can resist that urge to be petty and move your ass along.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I honestly don't give two sh*ts what your assumption is lol. My post was very clearly worded to avoid confusion but I can't help there's people who choose to bump a thread just to be petty and childish instead of be on topic.

You can say you disagree and say Joanne is Gaga's only focus or you can resist that urge to be petty and move your ass along.

giphy.gif

You're leaving already?

Time to celebrate!

Archived