πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Signature Size?

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Grizzlybear2

I went to change my set today which is 600x250 and you cannot have that size anymore.

Only the size of 750 x 150.

WHY. :cry:

Sex Dreams

As I've said, it ruined GAs. Including me. I tried for hours and can't make anything out of this size.

As I've said, it ruined GAs. Including me. I tried for hours and can't make anything out of this size.

:cry: I already made a few sets. They would look terrible in the new size :(((((((((

Grizzlybear2

Wow.

:cry: I already made a few sets. They would look terrible in the new size :(((((((((

Im not even gonna try.

It'll be hard for us to adjust, considering the last time it was changed it was by 100 pixels or so, but this is too much imo. Oh well, hopefully the mods will fight for us.

I don't mind the size that much, TBH. What bothers me is the lack of any previous warning to this change. :crossed: I would like to know the reasoning of this change.

Grizzlybear2

It'll be hard for us to adjust, considering the last time it was changed it was by 100 pixels or so, but this is too much imo. Oh well, hopefully the mods will fight for us.

I dont understand why it was changed in the first place.

It was fine the way it was. I hope the do fight for us.

I don't mind the size that much, TBH. What bothers me is the lack of any previous warning to this change. :crossed: I would like to know the reasoning of this change.

We have some really beautiful signatures images right now, but most of them are too big and make topics harder to read, distracting people from the actual content of posts and making pages load longer. please take time to resize your current signature or request a new one from our Graphic Artists.

Sex Dreams

What makes me mad is that I spent months making some of these, and I want to share it and this happens? wut. GGD is wack atm.

Daniel MnstrSwft

The width is soo big, and the height it too small, horrible :cry:

Archived