đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

'Joanne' set to debut at #1 in Australia

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Wow this will be her third #1 album there. Congrats!

The Fame: #3

The Fame Monster: #1

Born This Way: #1

ARTPOP: #2

Cheek to Cheek: #7 (guess Australians don't like jazz. pity.)

Australia's taste in music is very similar to the US. Katy Perry & Taylor Swift have been outselling Gaga for years. Having Joanne go #1 is something I have been hoping to see though! The country/rock/pop vibe and the hipster energy of it is on trend 

5 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Wow this will be her third #1 album there. Congrats!

The Fame: #3

The Fame Monster: #1

Born This Way: #1

ARTPOP: #2

Cheek to Cheek: #7 (guess Australians don't like jazz. pity.)

You know what? When Cheek 2 Cheek was out, I went past a few JB-Hifi stores here (Australias biggest and probably only large music department stores) and it wasn't even on shelves or at least i couldn't find it! It was on their website but almost no stock in store. It seemed to me to be an overreaction due to them overstocking ARTPOP at launch and left with several hundreds of unsold copies (ARTPOP was a flop here big time despite its #2 peak)

Lord Temptation
44 minutes ago, Aussie said:

You know what? When Cheek 2 Cheek was out, I went past a few JB-Hifi stores here (Australias biggest and probably only large music department stores) and it wasn't even on shelves or at least i couldn't find it! It was on their website but almost no stock in store. It seemed to me to be an overreaction due to them overstocking ARTPOP at launch and left with several hundreds of unsold copies (ARTPOP was a flop here big time despite its #2 peak)

Lord Temptation
45 minutes ago, Aussie said:

What's funny is that even though ARTPOP debuted at number 2 it then dropped off the charts and still has yet to be certified. Cheek to Cheek on the hand only made it to 7 but ended up being Gold certified. I hope Joanne goes multi Platinum. I'm sure it will be number 1, hopefully for at least a few weeks.

2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

What's funny is that even though ARTPOP debuted at number 2 it then dropped off the charts and still has yet to be certified. Cheek to Cheek on the hand only made it to 7 but ended up being Gold certified. I hope Joanne goes multi Platinum. I'm sure it will be number 1, hopefully for at least a few weeks.

Yeah its odd. Hope so too cause the gays in Australia seemed to have abandoned Gaga which is sad...

Lord Temptation
13 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Yeah its odd. Hope so too cause the gays in Australia seemed to have abandoned Gaga which is sad...

It's really sad. They're full on avoiding her. Kylie also copped a massive backlash in the early 90s but eventually she won Australia back again. I'm sure Aussie monsters will come to mama monster once again. When they're ready.

Archived