💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons Rises On the US iTunes

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

They better do a Venus/DWUW again, because this time it will be the right thing to do. :laughga:

Million Reasons second single, A-YO third single. Make it work Interscope.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

Lmao. Watch Little Detectives go on Interscope's page today and A-Yo is changed out for Million Reasons. I can already see it. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Jonathan Florencio said:

What does the $ on the kworb page mean?

Discounted

ConnorFilm
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Where did she actually confirm ayo as the second single? :poot:

She hasn't said anything yet. But Interscope's page has it going to pop radio next Tuesday and Corden last night said it was her new single. 

There is still time to change this. While I think A-YO can do well with a lot of promo, Million Reasons seems like a song the GP really adores. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Where did she actually confirm ayo as the second single? :poot:

I was just thinking about that :D She herself as yet to announce the second single so....CHANGE IT TO MR, GAGA

If I had to pick a single I'd choose MR, it feels more appropriate for this time of year and I'd love a ballad video for it. 

Either way though I'm happy. 

I'm just nervous that it's taking away attention from A-YO, which is still sitting at #15 … tell your friends to buy A-YO. :toofunny:

Ya'll its only because it was featured in the CK vid. If A-Yo was it'd be rising exponentially too.

Lets just enjoy the fact that TWO gaga songs are killing it right now!!! :firega:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

She hasn't said anything yet. But Interscope's page has it going to pop radio next Tuesday and Corden last night said it was her new single. 

There is still time to change this. While I think A-YO can do well with a lot of promo, Million Reasons seems like a song the GP really adores. 

1 minute ago, Lady said:

I was just thinking about that She herself as yet to announce the second single so....CHANGE IT TO MR, GAGA

As much as I prefer Ayo and enjoy the performances more, seems like MR would do better. Actually who the f are ayo and million reasons? Give me dancin in cirlces or john wayne :gaycat: jk, keep the for super bowl :stalkga:

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, iFameMonzter said:

Isn't it like that because it's discounted  or something

Well they are both discounted. The thing is people are choosing one discount over the other.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived