Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons Rises On the US iTunes

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

JustYouandI
Just now, TMC said:

I think we really need our Queen to create 2 simple, chilled videos for both. Million Reasons at a piano, black and white and A-YO in a dive bar going crazy with her girls and guys. Done. 2 singles. Perfect!

2 singles going number 1 and number 2 and later alternating!!!!

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Experienced business savvy people vs. Little managers.

Hmm I wonder who has more insight into what radio plays and what radio doesn't play. :neyde: 

While I would've picked A-YO, we know that their insight doesn't always work out...

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

It's already #7 :rip: 

WE'RE SLAYING THEM ALL. Honestly, they should send MR to "adult contemporary/easy listening stations" and A-YO to standard top 40 stations and see what happens

1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

WE'RE SLAYING THEM ALL. Honestly, they should send MR to "adult contemporary/easy listening stations" and A-YO to standard top 40 stations and see what happens

and send MR to top40 as soon as ayo is done... but tbh MR is a good song for the holidays, people will listen to it, contemplating their past year, also the lonely people at Christmas, it'll give them hope 

GypsyPrince

I really believe MR can be Gaga's Hello or We Belong Together but she's playing and choosing A-Yo over this. :nails: 

GagaXCupcakke
5 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I heard a rumor that that's exactly what's going to happen. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived