achievement

The Media goes Gaga Crazy.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chelseaaaaaa

Most of those outlets love Gaga so it's not shocking but I am happy anyway. Second thought: I would LOVE 4 Gaga to do Paper Mag.

Omg so many articles!!! And she's just singing in a car!!! I hope it goes viral and Joanne sells 600k more copies before Friday lmao

Kulture Kiari
10 minutes ago, cheetos said:

Was this really necessary on this thread? We are literally praising Gaga for her accomplishments she is having during this era! There is NO NEED to bring Madonna in on this. Whoever made this "funny" clip is immature af, should stop focusing on the non existant Gaga/Madonna feud, which clearly both Madonna and Gaga are trying to keep away from, and just enjoy the music.

OT: Congratz Gaga! You deserve all the praise!!! 

4 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Was this really necessary on this thread? We are literally praising Gaga for her accomplishments she is having during this era! There is NO NEED to bring Madonna in on this. Whoever made this "funny" clip is immature af, should stop focusing on the non existant Gaga/Madonna feud, which clearly both Madonna and Gaga are trying to keep away from, and just enjoy the music.

OT: Congratz Gaga! You deserve all the praise!!! 

Stop taking it so seriously :sweat: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

avalon x

Holy Crap. :udidnt: That's a LOT of coverage!

I love it! :sara: What's the actual viewcount on the Youtube video now?

Archived