💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Favourite 'Joanne' Track? STRAWPOLL

bambi96

Featured Posts

retroglamx

I think my absolute favorite is Sinner's Prayer.

Although Diamond Heart and Joanne are just as great.

Tbh, the whole album has a lot to offer and I love that.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

bambi96
6 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

I think my absolute favorite is Sinner's Prayer.

Although Diamond Heart and Joanne are just as great.

Tbh, the whole album has a lot to offer and I love that.

I agree. It's just so diverse and I love it. One minute I love one track, the next, it's something different!

My current favorites are Diamond Heart, Just Another Day and i never thought i would say this but... Hey girl. 

Honorable mentions: Sinner's Prayer and Joanne

To me, Just another day is the best song on the album because for some reason it just speaks to me. I always thought i wanted dance-y pop songs  from Gaga but as soon as i heard the song i realized this is what i wanted from her all along! This is the Stefani i fell in love with during The Fame era

And I absolutely hated Hey Girl at first but later i realized that i really enjoy listening to it and i really appreciate the production.

Not gonna comment on Diamond Heart. It's a friggin' bop lol

JevyDuty

Joanne the song has made me cry TWICE. I skip it EVERYTIME now. It takes me to my last moments with my brother who passed away last year at 31yo.

I choose Joanne. :giveup:

display name

You should restart this because people are accidentally clicking on the wrong options. There are votes for songs other than "Just Another Day." :crossed: 

bambi96
12 minutes ago, Garr said:

You should restart this because people are accidentally clicking on the wrong options. There are votes for songs other than "Just Another Day." :crossed: 

The beatles influence on this album is amazing.

MelbHawker

Diamond Heart is THE song of the era. Sorry but the whole thing, every f*cking second is perfection. The bridge is EVERYTHING. 

Archived