💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Top 26 Gaga Songs ! (Video)

wiltedbliss

Featured Posts

wiltedbliss

sorry but Dance In The Dark is sooo low.

Yea I'm So Sorry Bout That ...I Was Making The Video Fast And I Didnt Bother To Trim Songs Or Edit Or Do Anything !!! But I'm Already Working On A New One Which I've Already Taken A Month On But I Think It'll Be Perfect !!! Just Perfect !!

Vanilla

Yea I'm So Sorry Bout That ...I Was Making The Video Fast And I Didnt Bother To Trim Songs Or Edit Or Do Anything !!! But I'm Already Working On A New One Which I've Already Taken A Month On But I Think It'll Be Perfect !!! Just Perfect !!

:eek:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

wiltedbliss

:eek:

Looooooooooooooooool Whats Wrong !?? Lmao !!! Still Laughing !!!!

My Top 26 15:

15. The Queen

14. Highway Unicorn RTL

13. Summerboy

12. Speechless

11. Paparazzi

10. Monster

9. Just Dance

8. Yoü and I

7. Bad Romance

6. Poker Face

5. Dance in the Dark

4. The Edge of Glory

3. Heavy Metal Lover

2. Marry the Night

1. Scheisse

Jonathanholland

love game before ditd, btw en Yoü and I. I like it rough at 11? no song under monster. what is this for mess? :toofloppy:

Before there was love, there was silence

wiltedbliss

love game before ditd, btw en Yoü and I. I like it rough at 11? no song under monster. what is this for mess? :toofloppy:

I'm Sorry But i Dont Understand ?

Gaga is Life

It's interesting to see people's favourite Gaga songs. I honestly wouldn't be able to compile a true list like that.

wiltedbliss

It's interesting to see people's favourite Gaga songs. I honestly wouldn't be able to compile a true list like that.

looool well yes this list took me about 6 hrs straight to complete and I'm not kiddin !!!! That's why the vid I jst bad I was too exhausted to do anything nice to it.....

Miracle

TEOG!! Great top 1. But LoveGame better than DIDT? I like it rough at 11?

P.D.: The fact that you used Comic Sans is really disgusting. That's the font of the DEVIL

wiltedbliss

P.D.: The fact that you used Comic Sans is really disgusting. That's the font of the DEVIL

I said it be4 n I'll say it now!!!!! I was in a freakin hurry to do this and that's my opinion !!! And I'm working on the may version of it!!! And do I look like I care if it's the devils font ??? I ddnt even know!!!

Archived