M I M I Z

Featured Posts

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GunninMan
14 hours ago, MonsterMum said:

Wait a minte, spill the tea cause I don't even know about any of this :O

Okay so, I personally did not see him, but back before we found out they were on a break my sister had asked me if they were still together, because her best friend works at a restaurant in San Diego, and her friend said she saw him there with a random brunette, and it wasn't Gaga. I dont know if it was romantic or not, but thats just what I was told. Could've been this Alanna chick, or maybe a friend, who knows.

Economy
On 2016-10-25 at 10:37 PM, Zilla said:

I'm always disgusted at how fast men move on. I could never rebound that quickly tbh. Especially after a relationship that long 

Hummm i dunno. I guess i could say i dont understand how females stay for so long distanced

I know that after a breakup, i get an empty void I wanna fill and If i meet a good person ill move on relatively quickly

certainly not the week of, thats my sobbing time. But within a month or two, I start keeping my eyes open

I dunno men and womens brains are wired differently in many aspects. Maybe its one of those gender differences that will always be 

Helxig
17 minutes ago, Economy said:

Hummm i dunno. I guess i could say i dont understand how females stay for so long distanced

I know that after a breakup, i get an empty void I wanna fill and If i meet a good person ill move on relatively quickly

certainly not the week of, thats my sobbing time. But within a month or two, I start keeping my eyes open

I dunno men and womens brains are wired differently in many aspects. Maybe its one of those gender differences that will always be 

Our brains aren't wired differently, we are subconsciously taught that we are different from the moment we are born. Before we are born even, when our parents decorate with blue or pink depending on the gender, even though colour is literally just our perception of light and not an indicator that each gender prefers different things.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Economy
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Our brains aren't wired differently, we are subconsciously taught that we are different from the moment we are born. Before we are born even, when our parents decorate with blue or pink depending on the gender, even though colour is literally just our perception of light and not an indicator that each gender prefers different things.

They are on a few things tho. Even the hormones they secreate

Some of the girls friends contacted a reporter and said they are just friends. The photos don't prove anything tbh and the articles arent from credited sites so I don't think its true.

VenusBlackStar
On 10/25/2016 at 10:35 PM, Leaf said:

BUpTuyW.gif

OMG when did this happen and in what context is it?

39 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

OMG when did this happen and in what context is it?

FreePalestine

VenusBlackStar
4 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Thank you for showing me the way. That was amazing.

Just now, VenusBlackStar said:

Thank you for showing me the way. That was amazing.

Wasn't she adorable and intimidating? :flutter: 

You're welcome. <3 

FreePalestine

VenusBlackStar
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

Wasn't she adorable and intimidating? :flutter: 

You're welcome. <3 

Honestly if I needed to discipline a fan like that I'd just bring the Countess out :rockstar::v:

1 hour ago, Izzy2507 said:

Some of the girls friends contacted a reporter and said they are just friends. The photos don't prove anything tbh and the articles arent from credited sites so I don't think its true.

Well why wouldn't they defend their friend? Doesn't mean she and Taylor aren't an item.

Archived