Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga on SNL

chelobm

Featured Posts

Not impressed. There was no additional content with Gaga except singing two songs we already heard a kazillion times. Waiting for another TV promo...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster
2 hours ago, definthejam said:

Soo, was she in any of the skits? (serious question pls answer)

I loved the performances but there's one thing about A-Yo's chorus. It was the same with the dive bar performance that made me hate the song (before i heard the studio version and loved it). The chorus just sounds so messy live. Like you can't even understand what she's saying except for the "mirror on the ceiling" part (should've been the title of the song lol) and you can't even catch the full melody if you've never heard the song before. 

Is it just me? Do you think i have bad ears and should go to the doctor and just get 'em removed? :derpga:

Or does anybody feel the same way?

Exactly :applause: it made me hate that song after the first dive bar and now I absolutelly love it :heart: 

I think it's because Lindsay's second vocals in the chorus are not on the studio version and honestly, they shouldn't be there at all, just disturbs the whole song :laughga:

crisTEAne

can US monsters rip the YT videos and upload it to a file-sharing website? thanks.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

boysboysboys
1 minute ago, T E Anne said:

can US monsters rip the YT videos and upload it to a file-sharing website? thanks.

Epic btw!

ArtGagaPop
17 minutes ago, Josip said:

Not impressed. There was no additional content with Gaga except singing two songs we already heard a kazillion times. Waiting for another TV promo...

What do you except? MR and A-yo are the promo singles for the album and and one of them will be pushed for second offical single. and yes we have heard them before but not the gp getting your music out to everyone is what promo is about. Be prepared for a few months more with just A-yo and MR as the promo songs. The only thing that could have been diffrent is that she could been in a sketch or two but most of them are bad anyways. 

PerfectGypsy

Why I still it only available in the US? That's silly. I used a proxy and watched it though.

I loved them! A-Yo was very fun, and her outfit was cute. Million Reasons was beautiful and she looked lovely. I'll be re-watching them both more than once. :hor:

1 minute ago, Jester said:

Someone should update the OP with Vevo links. They count for streaming

Only for Hot 100 though

2 minutes ago, PerfectDelusion said:

Only for Hot 100 though

Well one of those will be the 2nd single so why not :sis:

1 minute ago, Jester said:

Well one of those will be the 2nd single so why not :sis:

*Million Reasons

:sis:

9 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

What do you except? MR and A-yo are the promo singles for the album and and one of them will be pushed for second offical single. and yes we have heard them before but not the gp getting your music out to everyone is what promo is about. Be prepared for a few months more with just A-yo and MR as the promo songs. The only thing that could have been diffrent is that she could been in a sketch or two but most of them are bad anyways. 

I exPect some meaningful promo, strong 2nd single... Something. ARTPOP was a mess with DWUW, not to mention G.U.Y. as a third single (very weak song). History repeats for now. A-YO and MR are practically dead, she should move on.

1 minute ago, Josip said:

I exPect some meaningful promo, strong 2nd single... Something. ARTPOP was a mess with DWUW, not to mention G.U.Y. as a third single (very weak song). The history repeats for now. A-YO and MR are practically dead, she should move on.

:huh:

ArtGagaPop

Something with no radio support and no confirming as a single can't be dead lol. Thanks to SNL MR is 22 and A-yo 23 on itunes and climbing. Atleast MR is sure to be a hit if sent to radio. 

Archived