Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Dancin' in Circles" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

AdamMonster94
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

At first I was worried the lyrics weren't radio friendly... but is it really that much more explicit than Cake By The Ocean? If she makes this the second single she'll be showered with praise. If she had made this the lead the world would have imploded. 

Don't worry about the radio-friendlyness of the song. Look up the song I Touch Myself by The Divinyls.. It was one of the biggest songs in the 90's and it was ate up by radio! 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
Just now, H4LFAXA said:

I can't WAIT for a poker face-esque acoustic rendition of this song. It is everything. Just imagine :flutter:

Now you have to bring up her acoustic renditions of the song. Those performances are GOLD. I stanned Gaga because of those performances. 

Just imagining and I cannot handle it anymore. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Just now, Shipper said:

Now you have to bring up her acoustic renditions of the song. Those performances are GOLD. I stanned Gaga because of those performances. 

Just imagining and I cannot handle it anymore. 

Exactly same!! I ran out of likes sorry :giveup::poot:

whatever song of hers that i didn't click with at first (Gypsy, TEOG, You and I) has been instantly redeemed after she performed it acoustically. She learned to play the guitar as well, imagine that :giveup: ugh i can't deal lol she needs to perform live once it drops for sure

1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This song makes me want to belly dance in my ketchup stained t-shirt

tumblr_msbgt3Akd51s8d8uno1_250.gif

That's not the only thing your shirt should be stained with after this song :reductive::firega:

SonOfAphrodite

Watch her tell interviewers that the song is about learning to love yourself through the artificial lens of instagram and the ever expanding social network world :ladyhaha:

Frankenztein

One of my favorites (might even be my absolute favorite). The sitar was a great touch. "Let's funk downtown" :v:

3 hours ago, GloriousRomance said:

I still think Come to Mama is better. This is messy tbh. I dont understand the love.

Really? CTM sounds like a dated Eurovision song from the 80s. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived