đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Dancin' in Circles" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, Leaf said:

UB40 "Red Red Wine" meets Ace of Base "All That She Wants".

With a dash of The Divinyls "I Touch Myself"

E7gbLPZ.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who complain about the chorus just wish that it would be a normal "boring" pop song. DIC is so good because it's not just a boring pop song, it's a creative, fun and really good pop funk cocktail with some country pepper in it. That song shows how you make high quality pop music :classy: 

About the theme, it's not immature, it depends on how you treat that theme and she does it with class.

Queen Gloria

I wasn't huge on DIC when it first came out, but I predicted my own reaction to it. It's a slow burner. Last night I got high and started swaying to it and it was a religious experience. I listened to it about 10 times and now I know all the lyrics. 

DirrtyPony
9 hours ago, INTERNET said:

People who complain about the chorus just wish that it would be a normal "boring" pop song. DIC is so good because it's not just a boring pop song, it's a creative, fun and really good pop funk cocktail with some country pepper in it. That song shows how you make high quality pop music :classy: 

About the theme, it's not immature, it depends on how you treat that theme and she does it with class.

I agree, I don't think it's immature at all.

I love how she touches on a subject like this with class. It's not obnoxious in-your-face... it feels more  intimate and personal to me. which is a side of Gaga I love to relate to.

Try lighting a bowl by yourself and putting this song on. It's wonderful.

Strung out for another taste

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived