Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Angel Down" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Now I understand why she mentioned the ''Chaos Angel'' so much.

It was the very first version of ''Angel Down'' and that is the Grammy-worthy song that RedOne was talking about.

I'm really proud as a fan that she released such a good and strong song.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum

Holy ****. This one is so gorgeous, like, holy ****. It's such a beautiful melody, and the lyrics are stunning. I am truly amazed. I love the harpy thing. 

gret.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

If she closes the Super Bowl with this one...

With the state of the world today, especially America, this is what it needs. It will solidify her title as an 'icon' and 'legend' even more. I'm praying she does it.

SpookyKid

It's my favorite one, but it's just my copy or is it cut at the end? Like it just cuts mid-word

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

45 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

am i the only one who thinks this could be partially inspired by the orlando shooting?

Yes I agree and came here to say I think this song is about Black Lives Matter and everything going on in the USA

Good chorus and I like the overal vibe of the song - very nostalgic. Makes me see my childhood in front of my eyes somehow. The verses kind of miss a melody tho. Nice topic, overall it's nice, not her best ballad though.

KaanBTW

Cried

Her vocals, production, lyrics, message! Everything!

I want her to close SuperBowl with Angel Down.

Orlanda influence. :unicorn:

Katie14
24 minutes ago, joseahm said:

Can someone explain the meaning of this song? I've been trying to figure it out but I still don't get it :sweat:

Its about how we are aware of all the terrible things that happen in the world  and this makes us feel lost, hopeless, and desensitized to it all so we end up doing nothing. We just stand around overwhelmed by everything we should be doing. Its also about how people are fighting for the wrong things. We should be focusing our leadership, efforts, and resources on saving the innocent, not going in circles trying to fight each other just because we have different views. "Id rather save an angel down".

1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

It's my favorite one, but it's just my copy or is it cut at the end? Like it just cuts mid-word

Its supposed to be like that. I visualize a homeless kid or something who you pass by on the street and the image is very prominent but then you walk by and go back to your normal routine, just like the way the song abruptly ends. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived