Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Come to Mama" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Going from the snippets I've heard (I haven't dowloaded the leaks)..... Come To Mama was going to be one of my faves, I don't get how it sounds Christmasy.... it sounds like a song she wrote for US Monsters though...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

Listening to the snippet, I thought CtM was gonna be my least favorite, but now OMG it's so beautiful :giveup:

Colourful

arthurhmangum

This is so ****ing cute, I love it! It's like a blend of the old Stefani sound, Amy Winehouse (R.I.P.), and Sara Bareilles. 

tulla.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

1 hour ago, DXPE said:

I really loved the snippet but the song just didn't do it for me.

Same EXACT thing!

display name

Yall better appreciate this one. Great message, timeless sound, voice of the century. Gags tapped into ha pre-Fame stuff and Amy Winehouse's work for this. I live. 

Rocket Number 9

This song reminds me of Fashion!. It's colorful and cheerful, also the lyrics are so cute :flutter: I can see it becoming a single somehow

Doncho

I didnt expected it to be good but I LOVE it! One of my favorites from the album. I feel like it is the "The Queen" equivalent from Born this Way, really  underrated

Rockets

After a first listen this was the only song that didn't convince me... after 2 more listens it's grown on me a lot!

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Monsterish

The first time I listened Come To Mama I laughed so hard :toofunny: I didn't understand why this song was there, honestly. It's the weakest song on the album :awkney: But, it's growing on me, yet.

donutellha

doo-woop without being chessy!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

I was very surprised by this one! Interesting sound and she is kinda silly in this song but she does that gracefully. That was the aim I guess. Definitely a highlight.

lavenderblondee

Definitely one of those songs that I like, but will have to grow on me. It has so many different sounds that make me feel nostalgic. I'm digging the retro sound. But I just can't get into "Come to Mama" like the lyric is so strange to me.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived