💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Sinner's Prayer" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Ophelia

It feels kinda empty and I wish it was harsher, darker. I'm slowly getting used to this interpretation. I love the lyrics too much :giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sinner's Prayer has a calming effect on me, I can literally dream away while listening to this song. :giggle:

What about the lyrics of the song, do you think the chorus is about her confessing to her man that she's no good, but begging him to love her, and how does that tie in with her sister etc.

MonSwiftAnton

I truly disliked this song after the dive bar but the studio version made me really like this. One of my favorites!

Queen Gloria

I'm in agreement with the majority, I loved the dark gritty country-rock vibe of the live version. The album version is more of a laid back 70s country-disco ballad. Which is cool in its own way, but I wish it did pack a bit more of the punch that the live version had. 

This might be my personal favorite from the album, the lyrics are so dark and relatable I guess.

But also! Did anyone else notice the demonic background vocals when she says "little red devil in me"? It's pretty subtle but if you listen for it, it's there.

The chorus is so catchy. My favorite from the album. I always tend to imagine someone driving a car in a road while the sun sets in the horizon.

Am I the only one who thinks the bridge sounds just like the Thomas The Tank Engine theme? :laughga: listen to the bridge from 2:28, and then listen to this: (will play at the right part)

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived