💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Sinner's Prayer" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

That J

This was my favorite performance so I'm super excited to hear the studio version......Thursday night/Friday morning, since I haven't taken part in the leak party lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

Only after Dancing In Circles, John Wayne and Come to Mama got their chances hunty!

tumblr_inline_ntgrq53RVt1rf54az_500.gif

You're joking surely. If she played that on the radio Lady Gaga, Joanne, and her fans would be subject to much mockery. 

Reality

I definitely loved this much more than the live version. Listening to the live version, I was honestly a bit skeptical about it, but listening to the studio version, I'm blown away! It definitely has a country vibe, sort of like the Old West, and oddly enough, I like that a lot.

As usual, the lyrics, like with just about every song on this album, are amazing. I love her melodies—not with just this song, but every song on the album.

🃏🖤👹

ImNotBritney

Ok after listening to this song 6 times on repeat, I've come to realize I love it more than Dancing in Circles. This is just pure beauty. I listened to it in the dark and it does something to me. It's so dark and powerful and meaningful. 

I stan it. It's my new Bloody ****ing Mary. 

Anderson123

I'd really like to see a remix or mashup of Sinner's Prayer and Marilyn Manson's Four Rusted Horses.

In love. I'm sure it will grow on everyone that doesn't like it.

I knew since the beggining that it was gonna be my jam, and now having listened to it I rest my case.

It's such an honest and real song <3 my favorite in the album right now. The right amount of emotion, energy, melancholy + amazing lyrics.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived