💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Diamond Heart" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Helxig

I came back just to say that the intro of this song (only the intro) reminds me a lot of Marina And The Diamonds!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S
4 hours ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

come on baby

do you have a girlfriend

5mmQIdmd6C1a.gif

omg i wasn't going to reply to this thread and just read through but this gif got me

OT: she's got a diamond heart, both inside her and on her finger

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Haroon

Wow after looking at the lyrics I appreciate this song so much more (and I already loved it :flutter: ). She was right about the songs being a snapshot into her life. Who knew she'd be making a song about the go-go dancing she did 10+ years ago and for a song on her fifth album :omg: Love it, it's like she's taken us through a time machine :giveup: 

Kermit the frog

It feels nostalgic, definitely catches the American spirit of the album. Female Bruce Springsteen indeed. 

I just wish her vocals had more variety on this, cuz she's power singing throughout the whole thing. 

I still don't like the phrasing on the actual "DiaMOND Heart" lyric, however this clicked for me more this morning! The bridge is standout. 

2ndTimeAround

This is the best song on the album. NEEDS TO BE A SINGLE. Something about it screams 'familiar' but it's so fresh and exciting!

candiedroses

Could someone please DM me an album download link?  I've pre-ordered the album, (physical and iTunes) but I just can't wait to listen.

Haroon
1 minute ago, millerkrause said:

Could someone please DM me an album download link?  I've pre-ordered the album, (physical and iTunes) but I just can't wait to listen.

Receipts first :green: 

GagaSkeletonWay

At first I wasn't very impressed by this song but after listening a few times I'm getting so more into it!

I love the fact that the song actually take us back to those days when she was trying to make it, you can really feel her illusion and excitement to become a star.

I agree, it is a great album opener :giveup:

Monster Voices

Every time i hear the "One-Five-Ten .." Part I feel like I'm in a huge concert, it makes me weant to jump and scream. The whole song has such energetic rock sound! I'm so in love! :rockstar::saira:

Forever and Always!

12 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

I wonder if this song is about Taylor

mpSJiXW.gif

"Some a-s-s-hole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence". What'd you do Taylor????

mpSJiXW.gif

Rob Fusari

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived