💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Diamond Heart" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceDieHigh
28 minutes ago, mic said:

That's the only song on the album which has that genuine legendary feel. Ones like angel down or john Wayne feel iconic too, however they do not give me Gaga

The chorus is definitely legendary. Can't wait to see this performed at the JOANNE BALL!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rockets

that "C'MON BABY DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" is already I CO NIC tbh :giveup:

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

This song is incredible. Does anyone know what it reminds me of? specifically the "come on baby do you have a GIRL. FRIEND. " and the way it has those two punches there. It's driving me crazy. It's like I've heard it a million times before lol 

4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

This song is incredible. Does anyone know what it reminds me of? specifically the "come on baby do you have a GIRL. FRIEND. " and the way it has those two punches there. It's driving me crazy. It's like I've heard it a million times before lol 

living on a prayer? hahaha

Reality

Definitely one of my favorites from the album! It's a great banger, and an amazing beginning to the album! When she goes up on DiaMOND Heart, I died :air:

The verses are amazing, the chorus is amazing, the bridge, everything! The drums and guitar are incredible, as well!

🃏🖤👹

11 minutes ago, DSK said:

living on a prayer? hahaha

omg thank you I'm not sure if thats really it but it definitely does the same thing. I think it's just a common pop song thing. lol. 

I can just picture myself riding through an open road with this in the background. I'm LIVING for this americana-pop thing she's doing, being already big on americana myself.

lavenderblondee
3 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

maybe Gaga wrote it about the time she was 19-20, when she was go go dancing and had heartbreaks due to Lüc. And this is like a middle finger song to him like "Look at me I got a diamond ring, what do you got? do you have a girlfriend? i guess not. Looser! "

Isn't Luc married now? :emma: But I never thought of it this way, interesting...

ahhh, Diamond Heart was one of the most hyped tracks for me.. and i wasn't let down.

what a statement to open the album with.
from the pulsating beat, to the personal lyrics.

another highlight on the album; i'm envious how easy it is for Gaga to pen such catchy hooks and powerful melodies.

Just when I thought this song couldn't get any better, that ****ing bridge comes in and slays my existence :giveup::giveup:

JustYouandI

I'm imagining its music video with gaga gogo dancing and pole dancing like she used to do back them with her black hair again and I'm just going to be slayed to the moon and back.

Such an amazing song.One of her best, no doubt for me.

aaronyoji

i LOVE the lyrics. the second part of the chorus is the only part that doesn't grab me as much as the rest of the song, the "i may not be flawless but..." part, but it'll probably grow on me. the rest though WOW i like it so much. this melancholy story of some stripper who got her innocence stolen, i love the story being told and this sort of 60s freedom vibe. 

The best song in the album, along with Jonh Wayne.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived