Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Diamond Heart" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

ThomastheMonster

This song is flawless!!! I love how she talks about her days as Stefani, in New York, trying to make it happen despite hardships... and then I'm the chorus, "Young, wild, American, come on baby do you have a girlfriend" then how she sings "diamond Heart, I might not be flawless but you know I got a diamond heart" so catchy!!! Then the bridge!!! It might just be my favorite Gaga bridge of all time! The melody, her voice, so strong and free! Does anyone know where I can find the performance of it? 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AGAHDKSGDJSKFNSKFAG

I CAN'T GET OVER HOW AWESOME THIS SONG IS.

Seriously just blast it in maximum volume on your earphones. I feel like running down the road naked jumping and screaming. This song is pure rebel strong and free. THAT GODDAMN BRIDGE.

GOOD THING I KNOW WHAT I'M WOOORTH!

WANT A GOOD THING PUT THE MONEY DOWN FIRST!

IF THEY DON'T MAKE THIS A SINGLE :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr: The anthemic chorus :giveup: the energy, Springsteen-esque vibe :giveup: fuk other songs, I hope she sings this at SB, the lyrics with "young, wild AMERICAN" would really fit!

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

This must be the song that convinced the Super Bowl to let her perform at LI next year, hopefully we get the first verse, chorus, and bridge!

I just heard a bit of "Diamond Heart" at the Penn State/Purdue college football game. I was surprised... yeah, it's got that energy in the chorus, but the story it tells is... not what I'd have thought of as football-friendly.

Has anyone heard the clean version of this song? The way "asshole" is edited is so funny :toofunny: 

Do you hear that? It's poison.

GhettoFabulous
3 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

Has anyone heard the clean version of this song? The way "asshole" is edited is so funny :toofunny: 

A mess  such a mess :sharon:

David Berger

This seems to be everyone's favorite song and for good reason. It's out of this world. Top 5 Gaga song for me honestly. I've watched video of her performing it at The Bitter End maybe 50 times.

For me it's the best song on the album. I grew up listening to Tina Turner and in parts of the chorus she is a dead ringer for her. Love the singing, the aura and story behind it. Always listen to it 2-3 times before going to track 2 :)

That J

At first, I wasn't sure about this one.  Now I feel like an absolute moron because this song SLAYS. The lyrics, the production....it's almost obscene how flawless it all is.   Wouldn't mind for this to be a single 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived