💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

Anybody else notice the little nuances at the end of each pre-chorus of Dancin' In Circles? Right before the beat drops? The "Dancin' In Circles / feels go to be lonely" part.

chorus 1: normal

chorus 2: minor inflection at "lonely"

chorus 3: she's screaming

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 5

Loyalty

I would love for Gaga to perform at the Super Bowl with a guest performer. That way she can have at least on outfit Change.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 6:52 PM, Shoop said:

I would love for Gaga to perform at the Super Bowl with a guest performer. That way she can have at least on outfit Change.

She changed her outfit multiple times at the 2013 VMAs without ever leaving the stage. :)

• Like 1

SarahYuko

I just hope she wears something big and weird and otherworldly at some point of the performance. Like a cross between BTW and ARTPOP.

littlepotter
On 1/18/2017 at 11:26 PM, Miel said:

Anybody else notice the little nuances at the end of each pre-chorus of Dancin' In Circles? Right before the beat drops? The "Dancin' In Circles / feels go to be lonely" part.

chorus 1: normal

chorus 2: minor inflection at "lonely"

chorus 3: she's screaming

I think everyone noticed the scream :poot:

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

Mr Judas

I still can't get over the sitar influenced A-Yo and John Wayne. And also the carnatic influence on DIC. :giveup:

I wonder how they got about it! :giveup:

After hearing about how Gaga is not making a statement about Trump at the Superbowl, and she would rather make a more "unifying performance for everybody", I feel like I'm suddenly coming to terms that Gaga is not as radical in politics as I thought she was.

And it feels... I don't know. Maybe just became much more intense and radical in my beliefs over time.

It just seems odd to see so many on this board who would rather Gaga be unpolitical/generally neutral, even in this political climate.

5 hours ago, Miel said:

After hearing about how Gaga is not making a statement about Trump at the Superbowl, and she would rather make a more "unifying performance for everybody", I feel like I'm suddenly coming to terms that Gaga is not as radical in politics as I thought she was.

I don't think your conclusion is valid. There's a time and place for everything. She's given her opinion, rather prominently, and you can bet that she will again.

51 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I don't think your conclusion is valid. There's a time and place for everything. She's given her opinion, rather prominently, and you can bet that she will again.

I hope so. I just think I'm in a mood, and am doubting her presence as an activist.

I'm sure she's gonna prove me wrong.

Rdrinkhouse
On 10/16/2016 at 5:55 AM, Haroon said:

Welcome to the Random Gaga Conversation thread :firega: 

If you have a passing thought about Gaga to share then here's the place to post it, especially if it doesn't warrant a thread on its own. There's no such thing as being off-topic here as well, it's just a nice chilled place to chat with one anotheGag r about and around the woman that we're on this site for :nick: 

I just want to apologise to Ms. Gaga for not watching her performance during halftime at the Superbowl, I turned off my T. V.  when she took stage. I heard and did not investigate on my own that she was to use this time and make political statements against what I stand for. For what it's worth I feel just terrible for spreading my untrue unfounded opinion about what I did not know about the LadyGaga and have answered all I comments (not one negitive comment rec'd) with positive remarks about her. I am now her biggest fan and will see her live next time she is in my area. Thank you for being who you are and not being what other think you should be. Respectfully, Robin

• Shadow unpinned this topic
  • Haroon pinned this topic