Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

I think she should open the Halftime Show with Million Reasons. It would be so hard to pull off a slow ballad after all the choreo.

My setlist prediction (not in order):

Million Reasons

A-YO

Perfect Illusion

Just Dance

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Born This Way

1-2 guest song(s)

Roomingfree77
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 7:36 AM, Joanne Angelina said:
23 minutes ago, BenG said:

I think she should open the Halftime Show with Million Reasons. It would be so hard to pull off a slow ballad after all the choreo.

My setlist prediction (not in order):

Million Reasons

A-YO

Perfect Illusion

Just Dance

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Born This Way

1-2 guest song(s)

Does anyone know why ARTPOP isn't yet certified Gold by RIAA? It has sold 758k units so it fulfils the criteria right?

http://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&ar=lady+gaga&ti=ARTPOP&lab=&genre=&format=Album&date_option=release&from=&to=&award=&type=&category=&adv=SEARCH#search_section

Someone commented on her CK video that she did not sing anything from ARTPOP because she does not want to be associated with it and wants people to gradually forget about its existence. I hope that's not true, I love ARTPOP :ohno:

I like that tempo for this crowd but I bet you don't need any guest song... :)

GagaTheExplorer
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Is there an English version? :cryga: Mi Español es muy mal :flop:

girl you can pick the languague at the beggining :hor:

• Like 1

666 others

Last night I dreamt that Gaga and I were getting married and my mom (who is super homophobic in real life) was very, very happy and making all the arrangements.

It was such a long, vivid and well-organized dream :giveup: I nearly cried in frustration after waking up.

Edited by Joanne Angelina
:holyshit:
  • Like 3

ComeToMama

Im disappointed in this fanbase that Fashion Of His Love is treated like dust. 

Im also upset that Gypsy is under appreciated. 

And I'm disgusted by the folk that talk down to DIC.

whew, I feel better now.

• Like 2

Bayonetta
On 10/31/2016 at 2:51 PM, GhettoFabulous said:

Exactly which is why we stan her for her voice and her beautiful personality that she portrays . It's. not an obsession either stop it please. Like bieber stans still stan him even though he has an attitude just stop it.....

You're being extra just stop thank you end of discussion don't quote me or @ me again 

Why would I be suacidal for HER overdose 

Shhhh!! Ok:sharon::bye:

Plus where are the receipts 

Dragged ha! :diane::giveup:

• Like 1

Caesium

The only pre-Joanne songs Gaga will sing at the Joanne Ball are Bad Romance, Alejandro, BTW, Edge of Glory and Yoü and I

I'm perched for the meltdowns when she pays The Fame and ARTPOP dust on opening night

bo5pq7z.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Joanne Angelina said:

Last night I dreamt that Gaga and I were getting married and my mom (who is super homophobic in real life) was very, very happy and making all the arrangements.

It was such a long, vivid and well-organized dream :giveup: I nearly cried in frustration after waking up.

*hugs* that's always super hard. Your mom may suprise you. NOTHING is more powerful than the bond between a mama and her baby. If all else fails, always remember that you have sort of a surrogate mama in gaga. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you
  • Like 1

Letmelivemylife

I guess I just wanna tell her thank you for being my surrogate "mama" these past 8 almost 9 years. She was the first person who truly loved me for who I was. She's taught me so much about life, love, and forgiveness. She taught me that DNA doesn't make you family. That's a privilege that's earned by always being there no matter what when you're needed the most. Yeah her "packaging" is different but deep down she's still the same person who loves her monsters more than we'll ever understand. The bond we have isn't just for a moment, it's for LIFE. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you
  • Like 2

666 others
57 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

*hugs* that's always super hard. Your mom may suprise you. NOTHING is more powerful than the bond between a mama and her baby. If all else fails, always remember that you have sort of a surrogate mama in gaga. 

Thank you, you are very kind :) I think there is a good chance of my mom surprising me. Though she has announced that she would sever ties with me if I marry a woman (I'm bisexual) , but if it really happens I think she will accept anyone with whom I am truly happy. She loves me a lot, and previously has surprised me many times with her learning and acceptance of various other matters that don't conform to the status quo.

All these are purest of speculations at this point though. Homosexuality is still punishable by law in my country, so either I have to migrate or the laws of my country need to change to support marriage equality. :giveup:

Edited by Joanne Angelina
:holyshit:
  • Like 2

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, Joanne Angelina said:

Hugs! :kara:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 1

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Joanne Angelina said:

Same here in Bangladesh. It's becoming a conservating country. I donno how i will survive! :(

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 1

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic
  • Haroon pinned this topic