Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

Does anyone know if she still has horses? I know her grey arab Arabella passed away, but does she still have the other one? A grulla quarter horse stud I think it was?

Wewaited12hrs

Anyone Have the Best Buy Born This Way Album Signing Live Stream Video? When Gaga did the signing they live streamed the entire event. The link to rewatch the stream is now dead and I was wondering if anyone screen recorded it! I want to relive the moment I met her/there was some golden moments ranging from heartfelt to downright chaotic throughout the hours long stream.  

Edited by Wewaited12hrs

5 hours ago, buchukurigiorgi said:

why do some of the little monsters get mad when you say the fame is your favorite album?:pawsup::enigma::ohwell:music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

No idea, the Fame was ICONIC and still is :firega:

• YAAAS 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i cant make a topic and send messages too, ive been told that i should ask here for leaked in may 2020 Lady Gaga's Documents, pls if u have them dm me i could find only dead links

• 1 month later...
Werewolves Wanted
On 9/12/2022 at 10:42 AM, buchukurigiorgi said:

why do some of the little monsters get mad when you say the fame is your favorite album?:pawsup::enigma::ohwell:music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Not saying this is the right answer, but I believe some people have an impression that The Fame is the least artistically impressive of the albums—or that it’s too commercially crafted compared to other albums where Gaga was more of “Mother Monster” rather than the Fame image. However, I’d argue that The Fame is an awesome and thrilling concept because it becomes so vast. So just don’t mind them, if it’s your favorite no one should blame you!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 8:55 AM, Haroon said:

Welcome to the Random Gaga Conversation thread :firega: 

If you have a passing thought about Gaga to share then here's the place to post it, especially if it doesn't warrant a thread on its own. There's no such thing as being off-topic here as well, it's just a nice chilled place to chat with one another about and around the woman that we're on this site for :nick: 

Like I love Lipgloss and Gaga? I love Noahboy, my lab, who passed November of 2016. I have a picture of him in the GGD archives. :hmm:

The only easy day was yesterday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
CarlyMonster

Hi Little Monsters!

I just wanted to share with you what I feel.

Recently I have been watching your performance at the Oscars almost everyday. Your feelings get to me and touch me as the first day I have listened to Speechless. It always amazes me how your voice can really touch my heart and my soul and connect us. You leave me speechless every time.

I have felt every single thing and I have seen you behind every wig, make up and outfit that you wore. To me, you are not just a performer, an artist or a singer, you are a person and I understand your feelings.

Music is very powerful and lets us share our emotions. I did not live the same experiences you did, but I have felt those same feelings. I have needed somebody to hold my hand and cry with me and that person most of the times, was You. I feel that you understand what I am going through and what I went through and I feel that you can see me and understand me like nobody else. When I had nobody, you were there with your music and you made me strong, you made me brave and today I get to live the life I have always wanted.

Now, I wish I could be that person for you and give you something back. I understand how you feel and I want to support you, let you cry on my shoulder and hold Your hand. You've been there for me, for all of us and now I would like to do the same for you.

I would like to let you know that you can cry, you can scream, you can laugh, punch me, yell at me, do whatever you want, just don't give up and know that I am here for you, we all are.

Sometimes I think we give take you for granted and we just take all the things you give us, but we forget that maybe you may need us too. Today, I want you to know that I see you're hurting and it is ok to be sad, that it is ok to feel bad, just remember that every time you give us courage, we give it back to you. You can count on us to hold your hand and cry with you.

Thank you,

Carlotta.

• 2 weeks later...

For ARTPOP's 10th anniversary, I would LOVE if Gaga rerecorded Do What U Want and maybe include someone like The Weeknd just so that we can finally listen to that song without the stain of (you know who), or maybe even just the solo version would be amazing too.

starcell

Question, was the demo version of Aura (that was on Apple Music when the Dolby Atmos version of ARTPOP dropped) a mistake/intentional and does it still exist on Apple Music? I saw people had trouble getting that version to even play back when it released, and I’m not sure if anything’s changed since then.