💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

LandonM170
On 10/14/2020 at 9:04 PM, reelcool said:

is the foil version of ARTPOP really that rare?

It depends on what edition of the album you get on CD or vinyl. The vinyl is not super rare however they are expensive. I have seen it around $300 a few times. On CD there are many different editions that have the foil.

Here is the list:

Standard Limited Edition [Explicit] | Not Rare

Standard Limited Edition [Clean] | Somewhat Rare

Chinese Edition | Rare

Japanese Edition | Kinda Rare

Walmart Limited Exclusive | Rare but not Rare

Deluxe Edition | Not Rare

Deluxe Japanese Edition | Kinda Rare

I put Limited on some of them to symbolize the foil vs. normal cover. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
CHIPCHROME

I was thinking today, the Coachella intro and JWT interlude (audio) producers were never disclosed, were they? The Coachella intro sounds very FRANKENSTEIN-esque and the JWT interludes sound very RedOne/Boys Noizey. I wonder if she still wanted to use the original LG5 concepts, but she chose to sneak them into those moments haha.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don’t think I’ve said it openly online before, but Lady Gaga is both objectively and personally in my opinion the best pop star.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Joanne is a grower, I actually didin’t like it at first. But a year later I liked it. It’s the first Gaga album that came out after my HS years.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 2:31 AM, CHIPCHROME said:

I was thinking today, the Coachella intro and JWT interlude (audio) producers were never disclosed, were they? The Coachella intro sounds very FRANKENSTEIN-esque and the JWT interludes sound very RedOne/Boys Noizey. I wonder if she still wanted to use the original LG5 concepts, but she chose to sneak them into those moments haha.

I thought about that too... We'll never know

sad lady gaga GIF

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My name is Gerald Gallant and I have Aspergers!

Whenever Lady Gaga goes all "A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E" during Applause I sing it as "Gerald Gallant is autistique! Gerald Gallant is fantastique! Gerald Gallant is autistique! Gerald Gallant is fantastique!

I consider it my theme song lol

Edited by ZennyDASH
When you touch me I die (Just a little inside).

Just wanted to share this with Gaga fans - I hope I did the song justice! I had a lot of fun making it! :D

I also have a stem edit each for Venus and Swine - so maybe check them out too. I'm very proud of them also. :D

Edited by DVDSpike

18 hours ago, DVDSpike said:

Just wanted to share this with Gaga fans - I hope I did the song justice! I had a lot of fun making it! :D

I also have a stem edit each for Venus and Swine - so maybe check them out too. I'm very proud of them also. :D

Just commenting to say I had to reupload so the link has changed:

• 4 months later...
SevenAteNine
On 10/16/2016 at 8:55 AM, Haroon said:

Welcome to the Random Gaga Conversation thread :firega: 

If you have a passing thought about Gaga to share then here's the place to post it, especially if it doesn't warrant a thread on its own. There's no such thing as being off-topic here as well, it's just a nice chilled place to chat with one another about and around the woman that we're on this site for :nick: 

nice

RIP 9.

• 2 months later...
Werewolves Wanted

I want to officially say that on this day I acknowledge I was wrong, queen is one of the best songs on BTW

• Like 1