💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it is not allowed to ask you guys here, but this thing have been bothering  me for a long time:fatcat:Do you know what that gesture means? Is it just some kind of cool thing or what? Just interested, no kiddin 0*wN14mtdeooz7rP5K.pngLady-Gaga-poster_2116677_b.jpg

spread kindness🤍

• 3 weeks later...

I wish that Gaga would reach out to David Lynch asking him to direct and write a music video for her, for any song. I would LOVE to see what he would surround her in, what he'd make her like through his vision. Dreams. :pray::tea:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 12:18 AM, Kittery said:

Maybe it is not allowed to ask you guys here, but this thing have been bothering  me for a long time:fatcat:Do you know what that gesture means? Is it just some kind of cool thing or what? Just interested, no kiddin 0*wN14mtdeooz7rP5K.pngLady-Gaga-poster_2116677_b.jpg

I remember Jessie J being called out for doing that gesture in her music video for Price Tag, since many people believe it is connected to Illuminati symbolism. And she responded she didn't even know about that and that she did it just cause she thought it looked cool on camera. (I found here response sincere)

You and I has one of the most powerfull vocal deliverys of Gaga:huntyga: the composition of the track, with the guitar solo IS AMAZING. IT HAS SO MUCH ENERGYY:messga:

AngryFurbyOnFire.jpg

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really set myself up for thinking Gaga’s “Women In Music” playlist would be any indication as to how Chromatica was going to sound omg 

3 points in and ready for more

• 1 month later...

I feel like this might've been discussed before over the years, but I haven't been active since 2013/2014.

I've always been weirdly infatuated with Mother G.O.A.T., the floating head from BTW Ball. I always felt it was one of the most innovative things she's ever done, aside from obviously the Gorillaz being famous for it. But I always wondered how they exactly did it, what inspiredit how difficult it must've been to have that thing flying around and not fall/break, etc? Idk, I've just always liked it. :ohwell:

Db1pXYmWkAASWMe?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm gonna assume it was just a projector type of technology. After watching several videos back in the day when the tour was going on & recently revisiting the tour, particularly the Paparazzi performances (at 0:35 in this video), I notice there were two light things behind the face/head. And during one show, half of the face stopped lighting up during Paparazzi. I forgot which show that was, and the video's long gone now from YouTube, but I remember it. So yeah, I'm assuming it was a projector. I don't think it was an animatronic, because the face moved the exact same way at every show, so it was most likely a 3D type video they made using Gaga's face, and projected it onto the face.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ToxicHot
19 hours ago, Eulonzo said:

I feel like this might've been discussed before over the years, but I haven't been active since 2013/2014.

EDIT: Oh nevermind 🤡🤡🤡

Edited by ToxicHot
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• 1 month later...
venuspop

jewels n' drugs isn't as bad of a song as some fans make it out to be, to me at least it's pretty fun to listen to especially when playing an action/fast-paced video game :oops:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

WannabeProducer

Hello everybody, I'm new to Gaga Daily. I was never really into her music but a few weeks ago, I saw her interview with Oprah 2020 and Gaga inspired me so much on how to accept my own mental health problems and how to talk about them. Since then, I listen to her music almost daily! I'm so grateful that I sort of "discovered" her that way 😊