💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

brooklyngypsy

Rewatched the G.U.Y. music video and Manicure hit especially hard as the credits, and I just realized if ARTPOP came out now it would serve so hard with its subtle trap influences and harsher EDM sound and if Chromatica came out in 2013 it would've been absolute flames with its softer EDM influence (kinda like Clarity lmaooo)

• 2 weeks later...
LayneOnMe

Hello everyone that may read this!

I’m new here , my name is Layne. Huge Gaga fan. Like HUGE!! Been following her since Just Dance when I was in eighth grade and my parents thought I was insane for being in such shock and awe over her. The way she carried herself and stepped on the scene in such a confident way really struck me, and I never stopped obsessing. I’ve stalked GGD for years now, but never joined because I would see so much animosity on the site and everyone criticizing others’ thoughts and opinions. It made me nervous to share mine, so I became a bystander. This should be a place of acceptance, peace, and love for all since we are here to support Gaga!!! 💞 I really hope that’s what I can get from joining GGD. It’s been a place of comfort for me without being a member, so hopefully that continues! :kiss:

we could belong together..
  • Love 6

SissyFromSpace
On 4/20/2020 at 5:33 PM, dynamite said:

:rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

do you guys think my GGD "about me" inspired the "it's my house" sample on "replay"? 

let's discuss bc it's been on here for a good year+ 

did bloodpop clock one of my fabulous pleas for gaga to go more disco?
did he consider leaving hana for me?

Spoiler

someone should do a mashup of "it's my house" and "replay."

Edited by ode
yala

• 2 weeks later...
sprock93

This is the most boring ERA so far for LG.

Have a new album out is great for a fan for following her with promo, interview & new stuff.

PETITION: Gaga, REMOVE "Big Girl Now" feat. New Kids on the Block from ALL streaming platforms. I was listening to Gaga's discography recently and revisited this song from 2008. This song is essentially about sexualizing young, underage women — grown, adult men remarking on an underage girl's body — waiting until she's "grown" to engage in sexual activity. Gaga needs to treat this song the same way she treated the R. Kelly situation and bury it. I thought it was a bop back then, but she shouldn't have this track out there...

Red2190113

So I dunno how any of this works ... but can someone make #chromaticremixesonvinyl trending if you agree !!

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by Red2190113

• 2 weeks later...
rain on me

I don’t know where else to ask this but do you guys hear the voices in the intro of “love me right”? they’re sort of distorted I think, but i wonder whose voices they are and what they’re saying

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

okay so i was about to open a thread and then i accidentally cancelled :selena: and then I thought maybe it wasn’t worth creating one. :billie:

Anyway, I’ll post that here!

a few minutes ago i imagined Gaga’s singing on a rock production, like out of nowhere really, and then my mind just kept on imagining a melody and non-sense lyrics, and then by association i thought about Lenny Kravitz music and BOOM, i started to need a collab with these two.

imagine Gaga’s voice like this part of the Monster Ball at Maddison Square Garden, starting at 6:40

And try to imagine this vibe with this :

:triggered::ally:

Would you get hyped for a whole album coproduced by Kravitz and Gaga? With her strong voice, similar to her performance with the Rolling Stones or Metallica, and heavy and distorted guitar solos... :flutter:

:laughga: