💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

nenhures
19 minutes ago, purrfectillusion said:

hi everyone! so I usually check gagadaily cause I think it's fun and interesting, but I never actually created and account. I just made this acc a few minutes ago cause I have a question about something gaga said and I didn't know where else to post/ask about it so yeah here we go. I don't know if anyone will see this, but I guess it's worth a shot!

so I know that "Teeth" is about "fear of truth" and is also about oral sex. gaga said: "It is meant to mean two things, the first one kind of juvenile sexual provocative connotation is about oral sex, but also the monster in the song is fear of the truth. 'Show me your teeth' means 'tell me the truth' and I think that for a long time in my life that I replaced sex with the truth."

could someone please explain to me the sentence that I underlined? what does she mean by "replacing sex with the truth"? how can someone do that? and like, what truth?  anyway, I don't know if my question is understandable (hope it is) and I knowww this is a dumb question but I just don't understand that last sentence :saladga:  thanks to anyone who reads this!

Hi and welcome!

First of all, it's not a dumb question at all and it's always cool to have these conversations about the things she says about her songs, especially considering how much this ho loves to be cryptic :fthis:

That's quite a confusing statement and would make more sense if it was the other way around ("I replaced the truth with sex) to express how perhaps she tried to run away from her problems and realizations by filling the void with sexual relationships but when you flip the statement it's really hard to tell what she means.

Maybe she meant that she used to think that sex was the only way to show your true self to the person you're with, i.e. show them the truth, and perhaps that was part of the reason why she feared sex, because it supposedly exposed a part of you that maybe you wanted to hide or a part of someone else you didn't want to see (esp. considering we now know she was r*ped).

Maybe she thought that the only way to establish a meaningful, real connection with someone was to have sex with them, and later realized that there's many other ways of doing that and of connecting with others.

I have no idea if she jumbled her words or if that's really what she meant. For all I know I completely missed the mark. Sorry I didn't help much but now the both of us are just as puzzled :laughga:

Edited by nenhures
  • Like 2

rain on me
18 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Hi and welcome!

First of all, it's not a dumb question at all and it's always cool to have these conversations about the things she says about her songs, especially considering how much this ho loves to be cryptic :fthis:

That's quite a confusing statement and would make more sense if it was the other way around ("I replaced the truth with sex) to express how perhaps she tried to run away from her problems and realizations by filling the void with sexual relationships but when you flip the statement it's really hard to tell what she means.

Maybe she meant that she used to think that sex was the only way to show your true self to the person you're with, i.e. show them the truth, and perhaps that was part of the reason why she feared sex, because it supposedly exposed a part of you that maybe you wanted to hide or a part of someone else you didn't want to see (esp. considering we now know she was r*ped).

Maybe she thought that the only way to establish a meaningful, real connection with someone was to have sex with them, and later realized that there's many other ways of doing that and of connecting with others.

I have no idea if she jumbled her words or if that's really what she meant. For all I know I completely missed the mark. Sorry I didn't help much but now the both of us are just as puzzled :laughga:

thank you so much for replying!! and yes maybe you're right and gaga just meant to say "replaced the truth with sex"! I hope that was the case cause it would make so much more sense than what she actually said lol. 

but your other interpretation of her quote also helped me understand it better, so thanks for taking the time to explain it to me  :kara:

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Consuelanono

So...

First of all, I’m not new. Anywhere. However, my first and possibly only post is to say:

I love everything she’s doing. The looks, the music, all of it. It’s all very...ARTPOP act 2, if I dare say so. This looks like it will be a fabulous mess in the usual Gaga-in-pop-mode way. 

The song itself? Yeah, it’s a bit lackluster in terms of what she’s capable of. That being said, I really, really enjoy it and I think the overall style and direction she’s going gives me good vibes about the parent album. 

Hello, Popjustice. You all look like a bunch of messy pieces of work, proper for any Gaga era, doing the most. Enjoying every page. 

• YAAAS 1

Consuelanono

ALSO, I can’t help but feel like some of this is the result of her never being able to make/release the video for Venus. 

Pop Music

Stupid Love in 1 hour 40 minutes 

not random but definitely an ICONIC conversation 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Why does Gaga daily or American fans effectively help in the performance of the gaga on the charts and only know how to complain instead of really helping the performance of the song? Fans around the world change IP to buy through the US, have stream parties with VPN, while the Americans themselves do not mass stream or make effective purchases, since buying the single is worth the most points.

Gaga daily has a giant platform and does not use it for the benefit of the gaga, even when its readers ask for something more effective, in the case of buying the single or streaming parties throughout the week.

The challenge in tiktok may be good but making a viral happen is not easy, if it happens, great! but the most effective way that should not be overlooked is the single and stream purchases. You didn't even tweet the purchase link on different platforms or on her official website.

The ASIB era was a critical success especially on the charts, no one dared to say it was a failure. When an era is not going well on the charts, they begin to question whether the artist is really efficient or disposable.

• 2 weeks later...

So on American Idol last night, there's this guy who called himself "Space Cowboy" -- but not that guy. Anyway, they don't mention that the name is taken, but they don't like it, so they ask him his real name, and he says... Alejandro Cortez. This name, they don't like because they "already had an Alejandro on A.I.", but his nickname is apparently Alex, so they're going with that. Anyway, he starts his song (a duet with his girlfriend), and I kid you not, it's "Shallow". He and his girlfriend both go through.

Later, another contestant sings "Million Reasons". Katy sings a bit of it back. This contestant also goes through.

• YAAAS 1

Genet Planet Boy

Since yesterday I have been listening to the radio, waiting to air Stupid Love. I sat in hours waiting and they did not air the song except when I was not listening. I listened to Dua Lipa, Pink, Katy Perry, Imagine Dragons, Rihanna, Beyonce, and others, but not Lady Gaga .. Suddenly .. While I listened with half of the interest in radio they aired Edge to Glory!

I don't know if I am happy or disappointed.

If I had the courage I'd know just what to do

Delaney Elias

Why is the only thing in my head "I want drive thru." :ladyhaha: I am the problem.

Edited by Delaney Elias
Delaney

Delaney Elias
On 3/9/2020 at 2:35 PM, Nemo said:

So on American Idol last night, there's this guy who called himself "Space Cowboy" -- but not that guy. Anyway, they don't mention that the name is taken, but they don't like it, so they ask him his real name, and he says... Alejandro Cortez. This name, they don't like because they "already had an Alejandro on A.I.", but his nickname is apparently Alex, so they're going with that. Anyway, he starts his song (a duet with his girlfriend), and I kid you not, it's "Shallow". He and his girlfriend both go through.

Later, another contestant sings "Million Reasons". Katy sings a bit of it back. This contestant also goes through.

It seems like unless they are a longtime Monster or a  general hardcore electronic music fan (more Monsters though)  nobody knows who Space Cowboy is, sadly.

Delaney

• 2 weeks later...