Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
Miel
On 5/17/2019 at 4:57 AM, shrinerr said:

i think Hair is a better anthem/feel good about yourself song than Born This Way

Love both, but depending on my mood, I agree.

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sunny in Arizona
On 10/16/2016 at 6:08 AM, PassTheTime said:

Dear Lady G, you inspire me.  Silly Straight, Happy Gay, BABY I was Born this Way! Come to Phoenix! Sunny

Reveal hidden contents

Miel

Lady Gaga please give your hair a rest and use dark/black hair for a whole era CHALLENGE. Do that challenge.

ladylinners

My deadline for my dissertation is Sunday so I should spend more time on it but I'm avoiding it. I seem to like living on the edge when it comes to it. Anyway, I listen to either jazz or broadway when I study and I've been listening to the SMASH soundtrack for the past couple of days. SMASH was one of my favourite shows and it was about the making of a musical about Marilyn Monroe. It had a fab cast btw. It ran from 2012-2013. 

Anyway, during season two  they had this new pop musical called Hit List with Katherine McPhee, and these songs remind me so much of Ally's sound from ASIB. 

Original by Katherine McPhee

Why Did You Do That? by Gaga

Reach For Me by Krysta Rodriguez

Heal Me by Gaga

Pretender by Katherine McPhee

Look What I Found by Gaga

I'm Not Sorry by Katherine McPhee and Krysta Rodriguez

I could totally hear Ally singing the songs from Hit List. The SMASH songs just reminded my of Ally's aesthetic that's all. 

Edited by ladylinners
Smash links were messed up.

• 2 weeks later...
Sarah80Indiana

Hello Lady Gaga :) I'd call myself your number 1 fan, but I wouldn't want to start an arguement. I have exciting news for you! I have created another little monster for you! My son Gavin already loves you. Probably since before he was born because I sang your songs a lot. I am now 10 weeks pregnant! Saw you in concert on my birthday a couple years ago. Your first ever in Indiana <3 So technically I was hanging out with you on my B-day. Heehee! My family and I have a lot of love for you. God bless you freedom angel! 

• 2 months later...

I've been wondering, purely out of curiosity-

If Gaga let the facial work she gets with Epione wear off completely, what would she look like? And do we have any photos of reference? I know she cycles it, as in she'll let it wear off before going back, but I'm not a great expert in determining what is what. Maybe the SuperBowl face? idk

I wanna start a whatsapp chat related to Gaga.any countries,any ages,any thoughts,any opinions.lets go together!im Marina,join me and welcome  +79684780519

Edited by sollacrazy

• 3 weeks later...
Nightwing

I had the most awkward dream about Gaga before I woke up this morning. It was her in her pre-fame days performing in an auditorium what seemed to be demos of all of her songs that would end up being hits, but she had literally no reaction from the crowd. I was the only one dancing to her and cheering her on. At the end of it, she stepped off stage, shook my hand and gave me a hug. I told her how wonderfully she had done.

Her response was, "Wonderful? That's not good enough." And she walked away. :blush:

I've always thought her music was wonderful, and would describe it to people as such. So, I feel like her next album will end up blowing me away.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...
rain on me

hi happy holidays

Edited by purrfectillusion
i deleted my reply cause im gonna post is somewhere else and i think u cant delete replies? so im editing it plsss 

rain on me

hi everyone! so I usually check gagadaily cause I think it's fun and interesting, but I never actually created and account. I just made this acc a few minutes ago cause I have a question about something gaga said and I didn't know where else to post/ask about it so yeah here we go. I don't know if anyone will see this, but I guess it's worth a shot!

so I know that "Teeth" is about "fear of truth" and is also about oral sex. gaga said: "It is meant to mean two things, the first one kind of juvenile sexual provocative connotation is about oral sex, but also the monster in the song is fear of the truth. 'Show me your teeth' means 'tell me the truth' and I think that for a long time in my life that I replaced sex with the truth."

could someone please explain to me the sentence that I underlined? what does she mean by "replacing sex with the truth"? how can someone do that? and like, what truth?  anyway, I don't know if my question is understandable (hope it is) and I knowww this is a dumb question but I just don't understand that last sentence :saladga:  thanks to anyone who reads this!

• Like 1