Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JOANNTICIPATION 2.0

Featured Posts

yEK1CkR.png

The first thread got too big -- crossing 500 pages, causing it to lag and just being messy overall -- so here's the new one.

The initial thread was about Target already having Joanne, but keeping it in stock until October 21. There are also other smaller stores that will sell on October 19. A leak is very likely to happen in the next few days, but DO NOT POST ANY DOWNLOAD LINKS (OR QUOTE POSTS WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS).

Also, please tone it down a little. We don't need death threats, bullying, nudes, jokes about sexually assaulting roommates or other inappropriate stuff like in the first thread. 

That being said -- happy joanneticipating! :excited2:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

It has to leak soon 

Im trying to wait patiently, but this wait is honestly fking me up

tumblr_inline_oeycodVUl61r0ip91_500.gif

We'll be on Joannticipation 3.0 by the time we have the album probably :giveup::giveup::giveup:

I've given up on it leaking this weekend at this point though.

I'm ready for the new season 

fdpgzQ0.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

lgaga1fan

I need this to leak girl. The only song that I am hands down not going to listen to is Joanne, its gonna be a special song

malazam

God help us with the messy days that are upon us

I need Joaninha in my hands

Spoiler

wallpaper-planta-e-joaninha-842.jpg

another shot before we kiss the other side

BLACKOUTbritney

A summary of the first thread originally posted by @monsterdino

Season 1: @HAUSofRANA. every local target store asking them if they have Joanne in store, they confirm that they have it but won't be on sale until the 21st. A kid on twitter claims that he has a copy of the album, stars bragging about it and says that he won't leak it and only him and his friends are going to listen to it. He then asks for 1000 retweets and he'll leak it. His ass then gets followed by Bobby, Bobby tweets him"@angelxdv @UMG is watching" the poor kid apologises and says that it was a stunt to gain followers. The monsters weren't aware of what is coming next.

Season 2: Bernard shares a picture of the album and says he has the album. UMG contacts him and threatens him, but then Darla shows up saying that she is @ Target and that Joanne is on shelves, but the staff is going to get the copies and put in the storage room she somehow manages to steal just the CD and put it in her bag. After successfully stealing the CD and getting home safe, she tweets a picture of the CD. Bobby follows her and DMs her and also @Torsoface drinking game, everyone fears that he's dead from alcohol poisoning. @Skai Jackson exposes that Darla is a phedophile and a GGD user who was banned twice bc of Skai. @notsoratedr false nude get's leaked everyone falls in love with him.

Season 3: The handsome guy gets killed everyone cries. #Berla argues, everyone picks teams and changes their avis in order to support their team. Darla posts a video of her throwing the cd on the floor for proof, but then the actuall picture of the copy gets leaked. The guy who leaked the actual photo of the copy asked for 100rts in order to leak on ARTL but then he deleted his account. ARTL bans guests and only members of the forum can see the page, they start trolling that they have the leak, GGD users are believing them and are freaking out more than ever, and bc of that GGD website crashes not once, but TWICE. Shortly after GGD members realised that the ARTL users were just trolling after saying that Gaga and Florence are rapping on "Hey Girl" and they even said that Tonny Bennet has a cameo on "Dancin' In Circles" with the line "When you're lonely, call me Tony".

Season 4: Darla is sending songs from "Joanne" to monsters who will make her laugh, a monster sends a nude from his roommate in order to get a song, Darla replies to him and says record yourself touching it and then I will send you a song (this is basically sexual assult). The monster refuses but Darla says it will be worth it, the monster at the end tapes himself touching his roommates genitals and "got a song". Darla tweets again that she will be sending a song to a person who spams a person on Twitter the most, after literally abusing people on Twitter she says that "it's time Darla dies" but will she actually die, will she continue?? We'll find out...to be continued.

Archived