Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JOANNTICIPATION 2.0

Featured Posts

display name
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

Which one is more iconic:

Soccer Moms or #JOANTICIPATION?

They're both too good tho! First this era had us transformed  into moms. Now we're Target shoplifters. our #GIANNAVIBES could mean n-e-thiNG

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

Just in case you didn't know: Buzzfeed gave me a short anonymous interview about this site a few days after the original soccer moms article was posted.

WHY THE TF DO WE NEED THIS MESS LIKE IF IT LEAKS LET IT GODDAMN LEAK IF IT DOESN'T THEN IT DOESN'T!!!!! :grr::grr::grr::grr: WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THESE GODDAMN TROLLERS, PEDOPHILES, USERS ARE WHATEVER LIKE LET WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPEN FOR F***S SAKES THIS IS THE MOST STUPIDEST MESS I'VE EVER SEEN ON GGD. :fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis: LIKE WHOEVER LEAKS IT WILL LEAK IT SO HOW ABOUT WE JUST LET THAT FLOW INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO A PEDOPHILE WHO KEEPS SEXUALLY ASSAULTING SOMEONE AND TRYING TO MAKE HIM LEAK IT?! F*CK IT

MarcusBones
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

Just in case you didn't know: Buzzfeed gave me a short anonymous interview about this site a few days after the original soccer moms article was posted.

You're iconic bb

display name
Just now, DanceInTheFlames said:

How long will it take to get this thread to 500 pages? 

depends on whether Bernard wants to be a part of our new season i guess. he said SOOn like ten hours ago

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

So to be clear...this is more of a spin-off series? Maybe this series can be rated TV-14 and not TV-MA (although I'd prefer the latter).

display name
1 minute ago, Werk said:

WHY THE TF DO WE NEED THIS MESS LIKE IF IT LEAKS LET IT GODDAMN LEAK IF IT DOESN'T THEN IT DOESN'T!!!!! :grr::grr::grr::grr: WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THESE GODDAMN TROLLERS, PEDOPHILES, USERS ARE WHATEVER LIKE LET WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPEN FOR F***S SAKES THIS IS THE MOST STUPIDEST MESS I'VE EVER SEEN ON GGD.

MEDITATE

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

So to be clear...this is more of a spin-off series? Maybe this series can be rated TV-14 and not TV-MA (although I'd prefer the latter).

We were relaunched in another chanel , we had too much interference in our old chanel :hor:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Daenerys
11 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I thought she paid people to say that lmao

I thought she was a he? Some pics he posted showed his manly arm hair, I saved it too in case people still confused him pretending to be a her. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Nickypie101

Can anyone who wants to troll with "OMG IT LEAKED" just leave and not come come back who agrees?

KyliesChild
Just now, GodofLove said:

I thought she was a he? Some pics he posted showed his manly arm hair, I saved it too in case people still confused him pretending to be a her. 

He has man hands I've noticed. I just call him a she because “Darla"

Archived