đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

UnlikelyStan

Lmao what is wrong with 95% of you guys? A vulnerable bunch of selfish, deceitful, delusional beings. I used to think meltdowns were funny but this is just plain irritating. Any sane person would crumble with the amount of pressure you create.

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A cancellation like this is disappointing for whatever reason but I am not that bothered in all honesty. The music sounds great and that's more than enough for me.

I don't know why anyone is that upset, I miss her epic performances too but she's going in a different direction this era so it's not like we were going to get Paparazzi at the VMAs part 2 or anything. She would have came on stage, sang Perfect Illusion whilst wearing some shorts, a crop top and a high pony or sat at a piano and played Million Reasons? You haven't lost much so chill.

Hopefully she hasn't cancelled because something bad is going on and it is just a timing issue or something.

Shitwrecked
22 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

This is just perfect promo for her, the two biggest shows in the UK now gone! It is just embarrassing and rude to cancel something last minute and make producers scramble to find someone else. At least give a reason why

telephonez

Its nail bitingly tense to see her making the same mistakes that she made with ARTPOP promotion wise. Other than that its an excellent album.

18 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

How? Because we speak freely and have an opinion? 

How is that any different from u calling us gross? 

I said nothing offensive. I don't believe the music is bad. I'm saying it's as if she has no faith in it. 

Her decline in public popularity is real  

Why am I gross? Please explain. 

i just think you are emblematic of this fickle, superficial and entitled fan culture that is sucking the enjoyment out of the music. 

ModernEcstasy
4 hours ago, jamessq said:

i just think you are emblematic of this fickle, superficial and entitled fan culture that is sucking the enjoyment out of the music. 

So because we want to see more of Gaga and we feel disappointed because we are seeing/ hearing less than her usual era's, that is taking the enjoyment out of the experience? 

Dont think so. 

Next time, try quoting some troll or someone that is saying completely negative things about Gaga. All I did was express my disappointment because I wish to see more of her this era. 

Shadowcrest
On 10/16/2016 at 1:37 AM, Admin said:

The only thing that is tragic is the responses in this topic.

weak willed. 

PerfectGypsy

The media would have praised her if she came and did MR on X Factor with stunning vocals and dressed simply, contrasted against Little Mix who sounded pitchy and were half naked

tezbear91
On 16 October 2016 at 1:50 AM, Caesium said:

Honestly, good. The X Factor is an absolute travesty that Gaga shouldn't associate herself with.

Plus, her performances on it have gotten consecutively worse with each era

Keep it

kreCwKp.gif

This tbh. No one actually cares about XFactor anymore. The show is deader then PI 

battle for your life.

I got tickets for this past weekend only to see Gaga haha, first time ever I was lucky enough to win tickets.....and then this happened and I didnt even care about going to X factor haha xD

XRpfaSR3QRxoQ.gif

Actually I didn't even know she was to perform at xfactor so i'm not really bothered:emma:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

jajagaga1896

Don't you people get it...? Gaga is over doing anything for any purpose besides one in which she is intrinsically motivated. 

And after listening to the new album, I fully support whatever decision she makes. She knows what she's doing. She loves to perform, but maybe a few high-profile, meaningful performances and a tour performing for the people that matter most [the fans] is all she needs, now.

Who knows - doing those little shows might be more of a pain than it is worth to her, now. 

Archived