💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

Update: Before you read the comments to this topic, please note that a large number of them are made by people who have no fuсking clue what they are talking about. Such comments do not represent the views of the Gaga Daily team or all of the forum members. Please also note that anyone who makes disrespectful comments about Gaga (or her team) will be warned which may lead to a permanent ban from the website. - Gaga Daily

Earlier:

The Poker Face singer was supposed to appear on Graham’s chat show on Friday night and XF tonight, but pulled out of both at the last minute. At the Attitude Magazine Awards, Graham confirmed my story saying: “I have no idea why she’s pulled out but she’s definitely no longer coming.” Both BBC and ITV bosses were furious with the 11th hour no-shows, which music industry insiders blamed on poor chart placings for singles Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons.

My source said: “Lady Gaga had been scheduled to come to London this week to promote her new album Joanne but she cancelled all her appearances a little over a week ago. No one knows why but there’s speculation it’s because the comeback singles are underperforming. That should be more of a reason to come over and promote if you ask me."

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/553982/Lady-Gaga-pulls-out-X-Factor-after-comeback-single-flops-charts

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas

"FLOP: Her new album, Joanne, is not doing very well in the charts"....

mkSNxh-r.jpeg

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

donutellha

BOOBY CAMPBELl WHAT

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HauntingHollow

are they stupid ? i mean, are they ? s.t.u.p.i.d. ? 

and by "they" i mean the person(s) who is responsible for this retarded "promo" 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Thomas P

Umh well okay... It's not doing well because the gp has shitty taste, so why is she punishing us?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Hellspont

Will we ever see a well thought out performance of Perfect Illusion besides *maybe* the superbowl? 

And is she going to cut SNL too? :saladga::saladga:

Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Remember when Bobby was highly praised for everything Gaga has done... Before Joanne :gaycat:

Just like DJWS before ARTPOP

If I like it, then that's what I get!

PerfectGypsy

AW FYCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. 

See the problem is she's been gone from the UK's eye for so long. The Oscars, Grammys, Superbowl aren't that big here. Nor is jazz or AHS. She needs proper exposure on TV that everyone sees. All my family watch this and I'd have loved them to see her now and how much she's grown. Everyone still has the perception of her being a pop star in crazy outfits. :(

She would have been amazing. 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived