💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Chic said:

Maybe she'll rethink scrapping RedOne tracks for some random emotional reawakening next time. Is she okay or not okay with a lack of success? What she says is very different from this.

I know, I really hate her mixed signals. She tells us she only cares for the music but then she gets very unpredictable and messy if her music underperforms :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Superbowl is the only promo she will do, and she will think she made the best promo era, bookmark me lmfao

Gaga doing promo:

giphy.gif

Just now, Chris Evans said:

those two uk shows are the only ones she's cancelled 

PI not topping the chart is the only rumored explanation but who knows why they were cancelled since she for sure is doing SNL/James Corden

she also cancelled the promo she had in some big radio or tv idk in France & in Aus

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

AlexanderMagno

We just don't know.

We thought they had been planning Joanne over the last year, and now this. It really doesn't make that much sense. I don't think they, Gaga and her team, know what they want from the album... Anyway, the music will be out there, and that's what matters.

but she's still doing radio interviews in the coming days so i don't think it has much to do with her personal life?

i think she legitimately doesn't want to do anything..

DAVID VOGUER

Also, where are the candids? We don't see her anymore...

Something's up.

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

TheFamousLM

Did Gaga's team actually think Perfect Illusion could become a hit? I like the song but it's not exactly a smash single.

she probably canceled bc of another reason tho 

DeanWinchester

Watch the media turn against her a few days before the album drops because of these rumors :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

AlphaMonster

By the way, was such appaerance planned ? I don't remember anyone on here saying a single word about Gaga performing at xFactor ? 

Are we sure that they do not make it up that such performance was set in the first place ? 

FrankGutz

perchedT for the cancelation of SNL & CK being scrapped lmfao

5afPvoc.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Just now, TheLucifer said:

Also, where are the candids? We don't see her anymore...

Something's up.

She's posting a snap per day and always inside her home :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JupiterDrive

shes done shes over all this i tell u she seems sick of everything to me 

after joanne release we wont see her until the SB and after that only god knows when shes gonna be seen again

FrankGutz

"I KNOW WHAT MY FANS WANT"

5afPvoc.gif

Sorcerer

The real thing is, she only tweeted or promoted a show via social media on those where she is confirmed or most likely to appear. 

And an underperforming single as a reason for cancelling? Even indie artists who cannot make a hit perform on such shows. 

Yes, the promo is weak compared to previous eras, but I don't think it is good to blame everything on her management.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived