Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Tanner said:

this is literally just speculation and I see "why gaga omg tragic kms" ... like really? I doubt this is even true

it's NOT a matter of what we think. It's a matter of what other news, megazines and websites might think if they pick this up. The media is hungry for clickbait and anything to boost their views/hits, so this kind of crap can snowball really fast just like ARTPOP supposedly costing Interscope several million dollars.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGypsy

I don't think she cancelled because of them under-performing either, but it's still sad. I despise X Factor but its the biggest show for musical guests here and exposes songs to so many people. She really needs to be in the public eye if she wants GP on board. If she doesn't then good for her and I'm all for it, but us hardcore fans need performances. :( 

HOTNebraskaGuy

What is this? 

How many performances/appearances has she canceled now? 

tumblr_lvnifhKVOI1r41u44o1_400.gif

All these events and stuff, all just randomly canceled? 

What now, the Super Bowl Performance will be canceled too? 

And I'd maybe get it if she were sick or something, but obviously she ain't sick enough to not be tweeting/SC about politics. 

tumblr_lhh8fbjD8L1qdja8qo1_400.gif

I haven't even sh*t talked that much about the lack of photoshoots/magazine appearances either. 

I thought they were treating this as a debut album? 

What?! 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

JupiterDrive
1 minute ago, DanceInTheFlames said:

She has the worst marketing team.... Like what.... 

rip 2010 team

FrankGutz

jaslfjlasfljflfja   lmfao!!! of course it's flopping, that bitch ain't promoting **** lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Stefani328
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, this... And also: PI was #1 in France and she also cancelled her promo here, so I really don't know what to say at this point. If the single flops, she doesn't come - if it smashes, she doesn't come either... It's just disappointing.

What promo did she cancel in France?

DanceInTheFlames
Just now, iFameMonzter said:

rip 2010 team

Whatever I still like the music. So music not the bling. 

And suddenly the ARTPOP era looks like a ****ing masterpiece.

Congratulations, Team Gaga, on ****ing up every single possible factor that could have made this era eventful :)

Good job. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I think there's something wrong in her personal life, I just don't buy this "Perfect Illusion flopped so she cancelled everything", it doesn't make sense

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived