rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

JupiterDrive

tragic

the only thing shes having this era is the SB and that nothing leaked

anything else is just tragic

its either that bobby is bad or that she has terrible visions and wills for this era

giphy.gif

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...these reactions..

I seriously pray for some of y'all, this is literally just speculation and I see "why gaga omg tragic kms" ... like really? I doubt this is even true.

antpats2

Hold On. 

2 minutes ago, Music said:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/553982/Lady-Gaga-pulls-out-X-Factor-after-comeback-single-flops-charts

Graham confirmed my story saying: “I have no idea why she’s pulled out but she’s definitely no longer coming.”

So the article is saying she isn't performing because of an under performing single, yet Graham HIMSELF said 'I have no idea why she's pulled out"? 

How is him saying he doesn't know why any sort of confirmation that an 'under performing single' is the reason she cancelled? 

It sounds like a sad attempt at attacking Gaga by a biased writer if you ask me. And the whole 'Graham confirmed my story' sounds really amateurish too. Like you really have to throw in that line because you can barely hold your story together? 

She could have cancelled due to other commitments in the U.S. whether it be album promotion, Dive Bar rehearsals, family commitments etc. 

BlondeKingOfGGD

Awh no way :/ gutted.

She COULD have had a hit if she performed :/

Whether the singles perform or not it's PROMO and it will effect her worse off by cancelling. She needs to be in the UK public eye because people still have the old perception of her.

Side To Side by Ari wasn't going ANYWHERE in the UK until her performance on the VMA's..

Id she sang million reasons live she would 100% have had a top 10 hit in the UK. 100000%

This is the first time ive moaned this era. But this kinda got to me :(

Just being honest, the songs are good but not as good as they need to be. Im hoping there are some real hits on this album.

teenagechrist

It is not because of the underperformance of the single, it doesn't make sense. So your single flops and the first thing you are going to do is cancel the little bit of promo that you had prepared for it. :rip: 

I wish we had a performance or a decent TV interview, though. 

feeling so hot tamale

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

"FLOP: Her new album, Joanne, is not doing very well in the charts"....

mkSNxh-r.jpeg

I swear if the media starts dragging her again this era :madge:

This is why a small part of me still hopes she sells moderately, if only to at least avoid messes like this

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Stefani328

Yes PI underperformed but Million Reasons was a promo single. It wasn't promoted and wasn't sent to radio so it's ridiculous to say it underperformed. 

BlondeKingOfGGD

She's spent so much time on this record you'd think she would do anything possible to get people to hear it.

Yeah fair enough maybe she dosent care about chart success but she SHOULD care that  people get to hear her amazing music.

JupiterDrive
1 minute ago, teenagechrist said:

It is not because of the underperformance of the single, it doesn't make sense. So your single flops and the first thing you are going to do is cancel the little bit of promo that you had prepared for it. :rip: 

wasnt ARTPOP like cancelled for that reason too though or guy or smth

chromaticainmyhead

this is ****ed up. sorry but why book a performance and then cancel it in the last minute? The underperformance of PI isn't any news.
Even if Gaga doesn't want to do TV promo for Joanne.. She isn't in the place anymore to leave those producers angry.. It's hopefully not the last album era we've gotten from her 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Daily Star is a terrible source.  There was never a rumor about X Factor, only Graham Norton was confirmed on schedules.  MR isn't a full single but they claim it is.  

AlexanderMagno
3 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Just like DJWS before ARTPOP

But Do What U Want and Applause are her best produced tracks, alongisde everything she has done with Fernando Garibay :gaycat: (I wish fans had turned their hate against Zedd instead) So maybe one day we'll appreciate Bobby's work?

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived