💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riley's Born This Way Ball Studio Versions Thread (temp sticky)

Riley

Featured Posts

Riley

When will you do FHoL???I want this so bad!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!! :hug:

And I want to know what instrument was being used in Scheisse starting at 00:26?Hope you understand my question :sweat: Cuz I like it so much!!!!!!!

The crash? It's a type of cymbal I believe... lol I don't really know!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CherryLee

The crash? It's a type of cymbal I believe... lol I don't really know!

How can you don't know? It's not cymbal,I really don't know how to describe,damn it!

Just list all the instrument used at that time please...

Riley

I didn't add anything to the album version but the drums, so whatever you're asking about is most likely in the song... The only thing I added at that point is a cymbal hit, otherwise it's completely the album version lol

Are you talking about the synth that sounds somewhat like this?

CherryLee

I didn't add anything to the album version but the drums, so whatever you're asking about is most likely in the song... The only thing I added at that point is a cymbal hit, otherwise it's completely the album version lol

Are you talking about the synth that sounds somewhat like this? http://www.youtube.c...channel&list=UL

Oh!!!!!!!!!Yes,it is!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: I was like a fool asking this question :sweat:

Miracle

Flawless. Going to make a folder with these and listen them all the day.

Koda Kumi

Real Nice

But I Think Telephone Outro Is difference =。=

Riley

Are you planning on doing this intro? :flutter:

Already made it! ;) But won't upload it until I post the final .rar folder of all of the studios when I'm completely done!

Stephen

Riley I love you :cry:

Are you going to do Hair? I know you made one for iHeartRadio, but I didn't really like the slowed vocals :confuse: Do you think you could add the band + instruments to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiYaT28Pctg

It's the slower tempo and doesn't have any crowd sounds :sweat: This would mean so much to me!! Thank you soo much :hug:

AmenTheNight

I really love your studio versions ! :D I wish you added some live synths & guitars (if that makes sense) :) Do you intend to do it ?

Vanilla

Already made it! ;) But won't upload it until I post the final .rar folder of all of the studios when I'm completely done!

Oh my ****ing God I love you. :giveup:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Riley

I really love your studio versions ! :D I wish you added some live synths & guitars (if that makes sense) :) Do you intend to do it ?

For my final .rar folder/album that I'll upload when I am COMPLETELY finished with everything I am not necessarily "redoing" all of the studios, BUT I am editing them. and by that, I mean, I will be adding guitars (maybe synths), interludes, anything new she's added since the Seoul show, and just fine tuning everything!

...bump? :ohno:

I know this thread is being slow recently, don't worry! Uploading You and I now ;)

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived