đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JOANNTICIPATION Thread

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

I need to do some stuff for work but someone PM me if this things leaks in the next few hours

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly, BTW and ARTPOP both leaked because of stores stocking them early, but under slightly different circumstances.

I seem to remember someone managed to get their hands on a copy of BTW from an independent record store in NYC the day before it was due to be streamed by Metro. I think it was also an independent record store in Hong Kong that was the cause of the ARTPOP leak. I seem to remember they stocked an imported copy of the Japanese edition of the album, although it took quite a few hours for it to begin to leak once photos of the booklet and CD had surfaced.

I'd have thought it's less likely that a leak would occur because of a big corporation like Target, but, if the CDs really are being distributed to stores than it's only a matter of time before the album leaks.

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Greg said:

If I remember correctly, BTW and ARTPOP both leaked because of stores stocking them early, but under slightly different circumstances.

I seem to remember someone managed to get their hands on a copy of BTW from an independent record store in NYC the day before it was due to be streamed by Metro. I think it was also an independent record store in Hong Kong that was the cause of the ARTPOP leak. I seem to remember they stocked an imported copy of the Japanese edition of the album, although it took quite a few hours for it to begin to leak once photos of the booklet and CD had surfaced.

I'd have thought it's less likely that a leak would occur because of a big corporation like Target, but, if the CDs really are being distributed to stores than it's only a matter of time before the album leaks.

When I went to a local recordstore to make a reservation for BTW the owner told me he was gonna close in a few months and sold me the record like a week in advance.

I was so naive to not leak it :p

Free my mind

artRaver
10 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

lmk when you get your copy :giveup:

Even I don't think I'll get one. I'm texting my brother right now still and he said they're in the back just like the store you called but knowing him he won't get me a copy. I'm going to continue to pester him about it to see if he'll change his mind or just ask one of my friends that works at another Target/Target Warehouse in my state. :saladga:

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

monketsharona
41 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

If it leaks I'm going to cut a bitch.

It'll probably leak : all stores in the world are not as serious as them... And a copy can be lost very easily once it is delivered to stores.

Weasel
9 minutes ago, Greg said:

It was indeed a place like Hong Kong or something where it leaked. I remember like it was yesterday. I don't know when it was leaked though? I think a week in advance or something? 

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

It was indeed a place like Hong Kong or something where it leaked. I remember like it was yesterday. I don't know when it was leaked though? I think a week in advance or something? 

9 days. Ironically same number of days left for Joanne :reductive:

Dominic

If stores already have it then it's guaranteed to leak this week. All it takes is for one copy to get in the wrong hands. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

U-GO-BOY
5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

If stores already have it then it's guaranteed to leak this week. All it takes is for one copy to get in the right hands. 

fixed :hor: 

CyanLights

Sometimes for some reason Barnes and Noble sometimes sells thugs early. I called and asked for a few books and Revival (the cd) like five days early. 

7 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I know the album came out 5 days earlier in Japan than most places, and I think it leaked 2 days before that? I remember Gypsy was the first song to leak, and I remember listening to the LQ version and thinking 'Someones just edited the audio of her from the performance in Berlin' and then the beat kicked in and I was in shock. That was such a messy leak but I remember it so well!

• Guest locked this topic

Archived