Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JOANNTICIPATION Thread

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

Torsoface
1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

Why are people so dumb :rip:

Of course they're not going to sell it until the 21st.

As if every target employee would now a release date for every indie album :sis: 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
Just now, Torsoface said:

As if every target employee would now a release date for every indie album :sis: 

this and you can also have some teen swipe a copy and leak it as well.:nails:

nick4bty

You guys can't be serious :rip:

I swear people are so ****ing dumb here. It's like ya'll live in some make believe world. Accept reality. No random Target is going to be the cause for this album leaking. That NEVER happens. 

SEXODUS
7 minutes ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

my ex works at target let me hit him up

Nice excuse to reconnect, girl. :ladyhaha:

Darcklighter22
Just now, nick4bty said:

I swear people are so ****ing dumb here. It's like ya'll live in some make believe world. Accept reality. No random Target is going to be the cause for this album leaking. That NEVER happens. 

Not just target, there's also word Walmart has em to

20 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

:udidnt: :udidnt: :udidnt:

Quickly become a Target employee, steal merchandise, do not come back the next day, burn your fingerprints, shave your head, and live a new life as Santana de Guerrero in rural Nevada to prevent the leaks and the overhype from happening

Ok, you have to take it down like a thousand notches, sister.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Of course it happens lol

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Actually it did.

Marina's FROOT.

littlepotter

You need to sit down and learn to be respectful. How rude.

It happened to GLORY a month ago. That's why they're wondering. Don't run your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about.

chaeri pls

artRaver
7 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Albums do leak for that exact reason. Just because one random employer says no there's plenty of people who have friends and family that work at establishments like do that would give it to a person. You're absolutely bonkers to think otherwise  

Anyways, I texted my brother and he said they're in stock at his store. Happy early birthday present to me.  :ladyhaha:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Albums do leak for that exact reason. Just because one random employer says no there's plenty of people who have friends and family that work at establishments like do that would give it to a person. You're absolutely bonkers to think otherwise  

Anyways, I texted my brother and he said they're in stock at his store. Happy early birthday present to me.  :ladyhaha:

You know what you gotta do babe

i'm offering my body if needed

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Eightpop
3 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Tell him to send it to u asap, also my DMs are wide open :heart:

Magneto

I've somehow managed to stay away from the snippets, but I already pre-ordered Joanne deluxe. She has my coins, so I want it leaked into my DM inbox:classy:

Edit: me and @KURUSHITOVSKA  are also available in threesomes in order to get that music

Free my mind

BABBLYON
7 minutes ago, artRaver said:

lmk when you get your copy :giveup:

• Guest locked this topic

Archived