BABBLYON

Featured Posts

JoanneARTPOP
2 minutes ago, h4lfaxa said:

no, just in case someone leaks it and we don't notice :giveup:

1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

you have to be our light in the darkness

just checked, it hasn't leaked yet

but the CD store in HK & China usually secretly sell it before release. My friend will send it to me if he got it

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JoanneARTPOP said:

but the CD store in HK & China usually secretly sell it before release. My friend will send it to me if he got it

yasss slay :whitney::whitney::whitney:

KyliesChild
4 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

what did u do? what happened sis? :oprah:

On my Twitter @machine_cool I basically bothered him until he deleted his account 

Daenerys
8 minutes ago, Music said:

the real question here is..

did you find a copy of Joanne? :green:

:cryga: I went to target and tried to play sly. I purposely walked around a worker with my best friend and made sure to talk loud enough to be heard when I said I couldn't find it the worker asked what I was looking for and when I told him Joanne he went to the back to check but came out and told me that he was sorry but he couldn't put it out till Friday but he DID reserve a copy for me. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

JOANNE2016
4 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Can I ask you gently to go to a CD store now? Not HMV but a ordinary one. They''ll probably have it... 

BLACKOUTbritney
1 hour ago, Awrah999 said:

Darla will return 

FOR

HA

REVEEEEEEENNNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEEE

Ummmm is that your d!ck on your twitter photos section :air:

What is with all these monsters tweeting their nudes :rip:

Daenerys
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

On my Twitter @machine_cool I basically bothered him until he deleted his account 

I just seen he tried coming for you. What a damn psycho, I hope you didn't get too many bad tweets sent your way. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
21 minutes ago, DanceInTheFlames said:

I'm mostly just being prissy. Although she really should have had a TV performance already, but I honestly don't care. I just want the music. 

Well James Corden's carpool as become a hit with close to an average of 10M views each video. Honestly if she'd be on good morning America performing and promoting on release day I think we'll be fine. Also there's an amazing promo video that I hope is played on TV this week. At least during American Horror Story

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

nnnn... oanaonvvoavoan poor thing

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

JoanneARTPOP
1 minute ago, JOANNE2016 said:

Can I ask you gently to go to a CD store now? Not HMV but a ordinary one. They''ll probably have it... 

nah i live in Taiwan, my friend live in HK

how about u ? maybe you can go and find it :giveup:

Alright guys, this thread has become way too big -- we're going to lock it and open a new one. :)

However, please tone it down a little. We don't need death threats, nudes, jokes about sexually assaulting roommates or other inappropriate stuff. 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived