other

#JOANNTICIPATION Thread

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Let me drive to the Target near me and harass the employees until I get one...Ā 

54371317.jpg

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

BABBLYON

I went on Barnes & Noble website, they say they're selling it in stores oct. 21st, i'm calling all the B&B all over my area. I will get it.

artRaver

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_P

Me calling every independent record store in my area asking for a copy like...Ā 

āœæ cherry blossom girl āœæ

Not The Real Gaga

My cousin works at Target and he had beenĀ unloading cargoĀ the whole morning:stalkga:Ā Since he is a fan too, he grabed one copyĀ :hor:Ā Seriously...Ā I've heard A-YO, DH and DIC in full already. A-YO's live version was waaaay better, though. DIC MUST BECOME THE NEXT SINGLE! DH is loveeelyĀ :firega::excited2:

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Kristoxic said:

Not me refreshing every 5 seconds for a leakĀ :rip:

Girl, it's not coming today. :rip: When Target gets packages of these, they must input them into their system. And when a cashier employee tries to sell you one and scans the barcode, it will say "THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE UNTIL OCTOBER 21ST" so they won't be able to sell the album at all.

XMonsterMonster
8 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

54371317.jpg

my mothers haircutĀ :toofunny:

and she hasĀ this annoying 'can I speak to a manager' attitudeĀ :toofunny:

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Unites said:

My cousin works at Target and he had beenĀ unloading cargoĀ the whole morning:stalkga:Ā Since he is a fan too, he grabed one copyĀ :hor:Ā Seriously...Ā I've heard A-YO, DH and DIC in full already. A-YO's live version was waaaay better, though. DIC MUST BECOME THE NEXT SINGLE! DH is loveeelyĀ :firega::excited2:

leak ayo and sinner's prayer fatty

BABBLYON
1 minute ago, Unites said:

ooh post some pics of the bookletĀ :excited2:

• Guest locked this topic

Archived