Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chain Smokers "Gaga's single sucks"

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

MelbHawker
On 14 October 2016 at 4:01 AM, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

What gives you the moral authority to complain when someone comes here and gives their opinion. If you're not interested in responses that are longer than two or three sentences, then I would say things to you that would cut your sensitive self like you were smooth butter, although I'm on Gaga daily and I would get warned for that. Yikes at you finding fault with thought processes that are longer than your preference, and yikes at you in general 

KSAcHXo.gif

tumblr_mme7dyWTv41qzjr2jo3_250.gif

Get some sun, hun. I'm really not as sensitive as smooth butter. The contention of my post was for Gaga stans to give less sh*ts re: criticism of Gaga and her work. If that upset you, or whatever then.... yikes at you. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BurberryKisses

"Closer" has like three repetitive notes in it total, so I would classify them as musical geniuses. 

Delusional

When did they say that? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

SummerGirl21

hahaha. they wish they were as iconic as gaga. but they NEVER will be. we will forget about them in 6 months. 

Delulu Rogers

If i remember correctly so many on this forum basically said the same thing when PI was released. They didn't have to be so harsh but you can't be mad over their opinion...

JusKeepBreathin

They are so butt hurt that Rihanna passed up on their song. Kind of reminds me of Diplo. Does Rihanna have to say yes to every douche bag DJ just not to hurt their delicate egos. Lol :fthis:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Brian Ryan

Most of you guys think the same thing. Like shut up... it's just a song. You guys are so ignorant at times it's harm to stomach. Throwing stones at an already broken glass house. STOOP. :awkney:

PerfectGypsy

I really like their music (Roses, DLMD Remix, Closer and AWK) and I think the tall, skinny one is pretty hot even though he's not my type. But some of their comments make them seem like pricks and I can't be a fan of someone who shades Gaga so...:madge:

Greensmokers, they're shading people who are 10 times more successful than them

3o6Ztpzhp6bpaRUlvq.gif

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Archived