other

Gaga blocks stan on Twitter who dislikes the Joanne era

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lgaga1fan

Also, I'm not gonna say I hated ARTPOP at all. It was actually quite successful for its circumstances, considering its still on the top 150 on iTunes. I actually like some of ARTPOPs songs better than a lot of BTW songs. But Joanne, Joanne in my opinion trumps anything she has ever ****ing done. When I hear that up to tempo Sinners Prayer beat I can't help but bop to it. And A-Yo is ****ing great. I'm soooo ****ing excited to hear Diamond Heart, Grigio Girl, and Joanne. Those are looking to be the big 3 for me from this album. I guess the point I'm trying to get across is that like many things, Lady Gaga has changed. If she truly wanted too, she could give us another Born This Way, but she writes for how she feels in that time, not what her fans want all the time. If you truly respect an artist, you don't exactly have to like their new eras, but you don't have to go on ****ing twitter shitting on them every day, thats kinda pathetic. 

TraeumereiLPB

I also don't like most of Joanne's songs, judging from the snippets. But at least I won't go to twitter and tweet about it a hundred times in the most disrespectful ways. That guy had it coming :toofunny:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Archived