Stefani Tee
other

Doll General Thread

Featured Posts

Werk
1 hour ago, hoebitch11 said:

I'm working on the 3D model of the head for my theoretical doll, still needs a bunch of smoothing and perfecting, and I applied an image to the model to show what the face screening(s) are intended to look like (ignore the nose lines):

yoooo.jpg

Her final face screening would have lip liner, thin eyelashes and eyebrow hairs. Also, no eye goopy thing, and not cock-eyed :green:

but you get the point...

I LOVE IT!!

Keep on F*king Don't stop, F*k me harder Then Pop!
  • Like 2

Werk
On 12/30/2018 at 2:03 AM, Werk said:

Guys, would you be fine if we start moving over to the forum and start testing it even though it is literally unorganized and an embarrassing cringefest (aka a Dollar Store forum due to the lack of features)? So many things are missing and over the place (the rules haven't even been made yet) but I think I need the posts to start coming as a way to help the chances of Google accepting the site in the next few months. I'm risking my money for something that could either be a disaster or successful and I need you guys to please make a commitment if you can to try it out from now on. Please be warned that your posts may or may not be selected for deletion by the time of proper release (I'll ask for permission) and I might ask you to please do this or not do that.

Also, we're gonna try to keep the forum under the radar until things seem ready and I will be fine if you share it with someone you know is willing to test it.

Reveal hidden contents

I really wish Google will accept the site once I submit it tear.gif

Another important notice, the forum has been adjusted to mobile (even messier though so...) but the PC version is the one that will be promoted as more convenient. Apparently, the editor gives you limited options when trying to edit the mobile forum but hopefully in the future things will improve.

@hoebitch11 @Lance  @Rainbow1 @LadyGagaIsBest @GDA878

Happy New Year! Let's start the year with: https://www.bratzlips.com/

Like I said it's a cringefest but I am hoping you guys can commit to the forum starting now and answer my questions when needed.

*The blog is just there to help increase the chances of Google accepting my submission so it will be removed in the future hence why they're lazy or unfinished.

*Later on, I want to promote this forum in the style of a pop forum so the more gifs used, the better.

*Emojis are temporarily unavailable from the buttons but if you right-click on your mouse, "Emojis" should be there. 

*Again this site has been adjusted for mobile but I recommend the PC version for a better experience

*Make sure you confirm your account if needed/asked

*I might soon ask a few more people to test as well so obviously don't be surprised. I will warn you guys when the site will be promoted and when I delete your certain posts.

This thread should also be helpful once you signed up. If you have any questions PM me over there.

https://www.bratzlips.com/forum/how-to-use-the-forum/how-to-embed-things

Edited by Werk
Keep on F*king Don't stop, F*k me harder Then Pop!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Rainbow1
Werk
Lance
1 hour ago, Werk said:

@hoebitch11 @Lance  @Rainbow1 @LadyGagaIsBest @GDA878

Happy New Year! https://www.bratzlips.com/

Like I said it's a cringefest but I am hoping you guys can commit to the forum starting now and answer my questions when needed.

*The blog is just there to help increase the chances of Google accepting my submission so it will be removed in the future hence why they're lazy or unfinished.

*Later on, I want to promote this forum in the style of a pop forum so the more gifs used, the better.

*Emojis are temporarily unavailable from the buttons but if you right-click on your mouse, "Emojis" should be there. 

*Again this site has been adjusted for mobile but I recommend the PC version for a better experience

I might soon ask a few more people to test as well so obviously don't be surprised. I will warn you guys when the site will be promoted and when I delete your certain posts.

This thread should also be helpful once you signed up. If you have any questions PM me over there.

https://www.bratzlips.com/forum/how-to-use-the-forum/how-to-embed-things

Going to make an account later on this week when I have no work

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Lance
17 hours ago, hoebitch11 said:

I'm working on the 3D model of the head for my theoretical doll, still needs a bunch of smoothing and perfecting, and I applied an image to the model to show what the face screening(s) are intended to look like (ignore the nose lines):

yoooo.jpg

Her final face screening would have lip liner, thin eyelashes and eyebrow hairs. Also, no eye goopy thing, and not cock-eyed :green:

but you get the point...

what program is this? i finally got a desktop I need to set up (need a monitor and actual desk tho LOL) so i can ffinally go back to my roots!!!

• Like 2

hoebitch11
3 hours ago, Lance said:

what program is this? i finally got a desktop I need to set up (need a monitor and actual desk tho LOL) so i can ffinally go back to my roots!!!

it's the student license of maya 2015.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/maya

You can create an autodesk account and like, say where you went to school, etc... and get a student version for a couple years free.

• Like 2

Lance
4 hours ago, hoebitch11 said:

it's the student license of maya 2015.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/maya

You can create an autodesk account and like, say where you went to school, etc... and get a student version for a couple years free.

Omg I actually have Maya on my laptop lmaooo

It’s slow af doe 

• Like 1

Lance
6 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

In other MGA news...

MGA needs to get b0mb3d 

• LMAO 1

GDA878
18 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

In other MGA news...

The toy industry is quite literally turning into that! 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

hoebitch11
On 1/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, Lance said:

Omg I actually have Maya on my laptop lmaooo

It’s slow af doe 

make sure you get a comp with a devoted 3D graphics card if you ever like, get one for maya and photoshop, etc...

• Like 1

Rainbow1

I’m mad this line has so much potential but their faces are atrocious 

and $15 with all those accessories is a steal

• Like 2

RAMROD

These are amazing make over

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ We ♥ Are ♥ Not ♥ Your ♥ Kind ♥
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Lance
10 hours ago, Rainbow1 said: