other

Doll General Thread

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Β 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy
  • Like 2

Werk

They're not bad imoΒ like they're better than other dolls right now, it's just their atrocious face :selena:

Edited by Werk
Keep on F*king Don't stop, F*k me harder Then Pop!
  • Like 1

hoebitch11

I'm working on the 3D model of the head for my theoretical doll, still needs a bunch of smoothing and perfecting, and I applied an image to the model to show what the face screening(s) are intended to look like (ignore the nose lines):

yoooo.jpg

Her final face screening would have lip liner, thin eyelashes and eyebrow hairs. Also, no eye goopy thing, and not cock-eyed :green:

but you get the point...

Edited by hoebitch11
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

SissyFromSpace
38 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

I'm working on the 3D model of the head for my theoretical doll, still needs a bunch of smoothing and perfecting, and I applied an image to the model to show what the face screening(s) are intended to look like (ignore the nose lines):

yoooo.jpg

Her final face screening would have lip liner, thin eyelashes and eyebrow hairs. Also, no eye goopy thing, and not cock-eyed :green:

but you get the point...

OMFGHHHHHH FLAWLESS

• Like 2

Werk
1 hour ago, hoebitch11 said:

yoooo.jpg

but you get the point...

I LOVE IT!!

• Like 2

Werk

ugh stannn

Β 

Edited by Werk
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Blue Lagoon
Werk
SissyFromSpace
17 hours ago, hoebitch11 said:

yoooo.jpg

but you get the point...

what program is this? i finally got a desktop I need to set up (need a monitor and actual desk tho LOL) so i can ffinally go backΒ to my roots!!!

• Like 2

hoebitch11
3 hours ago, Lance said:

what program is this? i finally got a desktop I need to set up (need a monitor and actual desk tho LOL) so i can ffinally go backΒ to my roots!!!

it's the student license of maya 2015.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/maya

You can create an autodesk account and like, say where you went to school, etc... and get a student version for a couple years free.

• Like 2

SissyFromSpace
4 hours ago, hoebitch11 said:

it's the student license of maya 2015.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/maya

You can create an autodesk account and like, say where you went to school, etc... and get a student version for a couple years free.

Omg I actually have Maya on my laptop lmaooo

Β 

It’s slow af doeΒ 

• Like 1