TopDomBoy
32 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

By far the best season and it gave us this amazing bop

32 minutes ago, Red said:

Best season evah 

28 minutes ago, Pablo said:

The best season! I loved that story 

25 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Best season, without doubts. Amazing characters, storyline, environment...it's perfect. 

tumblr_n7mukf55Kl1trdmybo1_500.gif

17 minutes ago, FreeAsMyARTPOP said:

Best season hands down. One of my favorite works of all time. There was so much going and it was so interesting to watch.

14 minutes ago, Burger said:

Asylum had INCREDIBLE storytelling!

9 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

How I think I'd rate the seasons:

1. Asylum

2. Roanoke (so far)

3. Hotel

4. Coven

5. Murder House 

4 minutes ago, Beto said:

The best season :music: so many unexpected moments

Thank you cuties. :classy:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Pietro
38 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

By far the best season and it gave us this amazing bop

DOMïNIQUE | NEXT SINGLE 

5 minutes ago, colbyxreeves said:

This was by far the worst season of AHS. Terrible plot, too many twists, absolutely zero direction, poor execution, and to top it all off...

lLxCoWM.jpg

200_s.gif

28 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

How I think I'd rate the seasons:

1. Asylum

2. Roanoke (so far)

3. Hotel

4. Coven

5. Murder House 

I read this and didn't even realize you had left out Freakshow.  :sharon: It was so bad 

dlioncourt91

Best season and the best performances from the alumni.

Everything after Asylum went into camp/dark comedy to where it never truly regained this level of bleakness or horror again. If Ryan wasn't trying to be hip with the teens, he was inserting cringe-worthy fads or pop culture references that would date this show badly in future years "Hotline Bling" for example. Season 6 seems to be going back to its roots by having it be about horror again.

LastNight

Asylum is not only the best AHS season but I genuinely think it's one of the best seasons of TV ever. I love it so much, it's so interesting to dissect and analyse. Everyone always talks about how random the aliens were, but I disagree; I loved the combination of sci-fi/psycology/religion. The Name Game is such an iconic scene and the finale is just so heartbreaking and a really satisfying ending to such an epic season. I remember watching Asylum for the first time and being blown away.

I love elements of all AHS seasons, but Season 2 is far and away the best. I do think that if Roanoke plays out as well as I hope it does it could come in very close second though. Listening to Sarah hype the big twist on Jimmy Fallon has me so excited, I really hope it's amazing. 

djBuffoon

Asylum is the series' crowning achievement thus far, for many reasons. It set the bar so high, that Coven and Freak Show could only be letdowns. Hotel had all the potential to be just as frightening, but...

I've been watching since the first episode aired and Asylum was easily my favorite of the series and one of my favorite seasons of television ever. It's the ONLY season of the show to have a complete, concise narrative. Ryan Murphy said himself it was the only time he knew exactly where the show would end going in, and it shows tbh. 

Everything in the plot ends up mattering and moving the whole story forward. I know the aliens we're a little, uh, weird, but they actually did end up getting revisited in the finale in a very strange way. Almost every season since has relied on aesthetic with very little plot, but Asylum ran them all to a mountain top.

Archived