💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Zomby Gaga Doll Revealed!

Chaymie

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Thanks for the heads up! That's a shame really :giveup: Any idea where the pic is from? Hope this person makes a YT vid! 

Yeah a shame... I guess we just need to to edit the pics a bit when we want to take pics of her without the gum. 
I don't know where it came from. A friend of mine found it online and sent it to me. I also saw a pic with the gum, and the gum is not translucent like in the promo images. Its solid pink. 

Chaymie

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
1 minute ago, DISCO I BOY said:

Yeah a shame... I guess we just need to to edit the pics a bit when we want to take pics of her without the gum. 
I don't know where it came from. A friend of mine found it online and sent it to me. I also saw a pic with the gum, and the gum is not translucent like in the promo images. Its solid pink. 

Do you have the pic with the gum? 

Weasel
1 minute ago, DISCO I BOY said:

UHSjFIv.pngDcPY12g.jpg

Hmm, looked better in promo pics indeed. Are there more pics? I wonder who got her. 

26 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Hmm, looked better in promo pics indeed. Are there more pics? I wonder who got her. 

I'm not sure who got it. Someone in Indonesia where she's being made I think. Because I believe that's the Indonesian flag in the background in the 1st pic. 
The gum looks better with light. I'm happy its still has a bit of translucency left in it. 
The under eye purple shadow looks more defined too. I am wondering if she has a mid body/torso joint. 

14813056_1832107310409685_49508425_o.jpg14813245_1832107320409684_719654127_o.jp14796189_1832107307076352_2106369544_o.j

Chaymie

Archived